Are there any Punks actually left on Eirecore? (1 Viewer)

Any Punk left in you?

• Total voters
I'm only trying to get a bit more perspective on it,and possibly turn the conversation away from a slagging match. Yes sometimes a slagging can be funny,but usually only when everyone is familiar with eachother. and the recipient takes it in good humour.

there you have it!
sure i'm always slagging janer and he be slagging me off about kildare and all that - but darn it we love the fucker(even though i don't know, met or will meet him in the past present or future.).

what abuot reggae then?!?

My hole.I lived out in the suburbs and still managed to fight my way past all the Mods,Zulu's and vicious bands of bus conductors (go ahead) to find out about gigs and local bands.It was'nt the west bank !!

in fairness now skinny, you found out about the diy small gigs because you were probably playing at them!!!!....back when everything was in sepia tone and we had to hang around record shops clutching cider and heading off to the canal for a nights entertainment!

but apart from that, well said!

you forgot to mention fighting past the aul wans in beaumont shouting at you about brayo being a devil and the horror of him wearing scottish trousers...and him from dublin!

Fuckin' sweet mother of the baby Jaysus,I can't believe this corpse of a thread is getting the kiss of life.

I'm a rocker (just in case anyone was wondering).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watch that video and watch it well.

If we're digging up old posts...
a more interesting poll would be if janer really is such a punk where was he in the mid eighties and nineties and early 2000's rather than playing a part in the irish punk scene??? i never heard of him /seen him involved here or in the irish emigrant punk scene in london so where was mr punk????

would he be one of these turned his back on it people after a coupel of glory years during the 77 -81 years ???? (but surely not that old?)

was he a 9-5 er?

a member of the guards?

off at sexism school?

was he a hare krishna?

someone start the poll!

My record collection says I'm a punk.
My CD collection says I'm a metaller.
My mp3 collection says I'm a DJ collective for an alternative radio station.
My clothes say I'm a poor waster.

My record collection says I'm a 70's crust black metal 80's new wave punk with a soft/hard spot for Justin Timberlake.

My CD collection says I'm a pop punk and part time hip hop dancer with a soft spot for blues and country and metal.

My mp3 collection says I was a DJ for Dorans and I listen to metal.

My clothes say I've got great taste and flat abs.

Peace and fukking!!

.|..|:heart:.|..|

I have a very rare early Discharge demo from '77 and they are not d-beat sounding in the slightest. it's quite good in a diff Punk kinda way.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE HUMAN RACE!!!

Fuck, I can't believe I just read all this shit after ignoring it for so long.

Janer hates hip-hop cos it's black people. Did you like that Disfear LP, btw?

there you have it!
sure i'm always slagging janer and he be slagging me off about kildare

kildare?! Anyway what an odd thread, I managed to find out about diypunk through total football magazine in the early/mid nineties, the used to review football fanzines, sent off for a few, got flyers for football and punk fanzines, got king of the sad people...hey ho. Wasn't that tricky really was it and I was able to do it living in the bog with some stamps and blank tapes.

I'm actually really stoned listening to Unicorn Love in that picture. Happy on the inside. :D

:D

Been there cept it wasn't UL.
Infact I've had hassle in pubs from listening to me mp3 player and threatened with ejection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back