Are P.E.P. pills really legal? (1 Viewer)

Tubby Tucker

A few of my friends have being dabbling with legal highs recently and if these things are really legal then I wouldn't mind bringing a few to Electric Picnic with me. The guy in my local Head Shop claims that P.E.P.'s are totally legal and if I'm stopped by security or cops at a festival than I should just produce the original packaging that I bought the pills in and I'll be fine. However the guy in question is a teenager who's stoned off his tits 24-7 so I'm not sure how reliable his information is.
I found this article online http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1665787,00.html#article_continue
and it claims that the pills (which are made out of a combination of benzylpiperazine and other piperazines) are legal in the UK. Is the same true over here? And even if the substances are legal over here if the cops find me under the influence of P.E.P's at Electric Picnic can they arrest me under any other public order legislation?

I love this line from your link:
"Synthesised from the pepper plant, BZP was originally used as a worming treatment for internal parasites in cattle"
Loverly :)

Yep they're legal - seems like everyone has the same plan about brigning them to leccy piccy.

There's no law against them yet - but I recommend you do what it says on the tin dude and only take one as instructed cause when I did one I was mashed. Then again I dont really do pills that often...

Yep legal. I wouldn't worry about the cops. Especially if you're going to be in Electric Picnic. You'll just blend in!

Beware, the whole "temporary insomnia" thing is a bit of a underestimation! And the hangover's from them are fuckin' awwwwwwwful. A normal drink induced hangover is a walk in the park compared. Definietly do not take over the reccommended dosage!

Yes they are legal and quite effective too. Cannabiz in Temple bar stock a few different ones but for electric picnic the ones you want are called Jaxx. I've had friends drink with these and they've said it kind of dulled the thing out alot.

I was hungover in work one day and needed something to get me through the day so I went in and bought a packet. It says on the packet 'Do not double these' so brave man double drops them. Legal highs are usually shite but these were suprising. I didn't sleep for the best part of two days and went through quite a shit experience to say the least.
This new range of legal recreational drugs are part of a project started by the NZ government to help/stop people get off amphetamines. Fuck the New Zeland government, two yokes have never left me feeling as manky.

Do as a previous poster said get MDMA, yokes or speed. All of which i'll be consuming this weekend and trips are back in fashion!!!

.|..|
.|..|

i took herbal ecstasy once. never again. had the worst headache for 24 hours and couldnt sleep for nearly 2 days. normal yokes actually have less bad obvious side effects although they may scramble your brain a bit more

Sounds like pills are way more fun, probably the same cost. I'd say according to the cops any drug that doesn't come in the form of an alcohol drink is illegal. Should be a good festival.

dunno about P.E.P but this here "P.C.P" ain't illegal and can be bought online....(and in Road Records):)

http://www.rustedrail.com/mirakilwhip2.html

mw-yellow-cover2.jpg

Mirakil Whip - "P.C.P" ep

Hello, just thought I'd mention I went to a fest here in UK and had PEP pills the 'E' version and the Amphet version.

The 'E' version was ok but the Amphet version... wow! I was mashed beyond the scales of reality it was awesome. The first one had steam coming off my head for 20 minutes while trying to make a spliff with sweaty hands... The other 7 Amphet ones I took (a little over the guidelines, but hey one every hr or so felt good!!) just prolonged the incredible speeded up to fuck mouth munching, chatting everyones head off mania!

- I used to do a lot of speed in my teens but at 27 and none for over 6 years, these were the absolute tits!

And I really haven't got any idea of what come down people are talking about I just felt tired for a day till I slept and was fine...

All I have to say is HAAAARDCORE!! And I really looking forward to my next experience with these legal (LEGAL?-can't believe it.) beauties...

P.S. What's yokes? e's?

If you are getting PEP or Jaxx, Get them in the Hemp store on Camden Street as the place in Temple Bar in that wee arcade charges nearly a tenner more on the PEP ones for five. If you avoid drinking yourself silly you'll escape or comedown the next day or later in the night. Drink is the devils jezzim.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDES....
im getting some of these soon.
who wants to join me for some of these, we can give each other backbreakers till sunrise then chew our toothbrushes.

Funny you say about stealth marketing I'm gonna set up shop soon selling various bits and bobs and I'm really interested in stocking these...

Oh and toothbrush chewing sounds good.... ;)

They sound a bit unpleasant, what with the minging hangover and being awake for days and things. I wouldnt nessesarily think that they would scramble your brain less than MDMA, if its decent stuff you are getting.

Here, has anyone here done Acid, and speed/amphetamine at the same time?
Or I mean, em, anyones mate like.

PEP pills contain piprazines, a strong stimulant which is extremely similar to amphetamines (down to the lethargic and fatiguing effect produced following their use). they are legal, and commonly used in vetinary medicine as treatments for worms. info and experinces here: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/piperazines/piperazines.shtml

as for combining LSD and amphetamines, i would imagine there is a very high chance of sensations of anxiety being greatly increased... i cant see it working as a particularly pleasurable combination, as LSD itself can produce intense "edgy-ness" and racing thoughts. i have however heard of good (subjective and individual response, of course) reports of combining LSD and (pure) MDMA (though of course i cant recommend or condone use of such substances on a public forum) since MDMA "pushes" one into (for the most part) a euphoric state where fears dont enter. of course, each individual reacts to a particular substance in their different individual ways.

(you didnt expect me not to post in this thread, now did you? :rolleyes: )

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/piperazines/piperazines.shtml

as for combining LSD and amphetamines, i would imagine there is a very high chance of sensations of anxiety being greatly increased... i cant see it working as a particularly pleasurable combination, as LSD itself can produce intense "edgy-ness" and racing thoughts. )

LSD and amphetamines worked well for me as did LSD and yokes, LSD and MDMA, LSD and Ketamine and even LSD and coke, but only if you like LSD

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back