Arachnophobia - you know, spiders and stuff (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 699
  • Views 105K
  • Watchers 12
That report on spiders on morning ireland there now? ffs.
The most common house spiders in Ireland (the false widow is one of these now apparently) carry an anti-biotic resistant bacteria which is causing nasty infections. You're most likely to get bitten in bed or getting dressed in the morning because the little fucks are in your clothes and/or bed

Haven’t seen many of the big lads this year (the “common house spider” that as far as I’m concerned didn’t exist until about 10 years ago because I’d never seen one before then, and since then they’ve been *everywhere*)

Good.

I read the other day that he owns a cycling tour company and therefore would make money himself from better cycling infrastructure. Fuck it though, should be better cycling infrastructure anyway.
Ooh just a follow up to Eamonn Ryan's infamy, his brother's company was awarded a multi-million contract to manufacture PPE for Covid without any tender process taking place.

anyone here tried listening to any of the critter shed podcasts? it's great. some of it is not for arachnophobes.
this bit is fantastic. if you've any thing about eyes, best to skip too. skip to 15:30 in.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not saying that was antisemitic, but If you watch carefully you can clearly see Corbyn mouth the words "Filthy Jewish Spider" every time he should have been saying "Incy-wincy Spider".

I don't want to suggest that this is more evidence of his life long support for Hitler, but it is something to keep in mind guys.

I'm not saying that was antisemitic, but If you watch carefully you can clearly see Corbyn mouth the words "Filthy Jewish Spider" every time he should have been saying "Incy-wincy Spider".

I don't want to suggest that this is more evidence of his life long support for Hitler, but it is something to keep in mind guys.

Good a being a spider maybe but not so much at winning elections as being opposition leader is what you are really saying

Yeah and the elves and dragons with the dwarf's much the same place where you will find Jeremy Corbyn as the UK PM

Bloody Romanian centepedes, with their yellow legs studded with 13 to 17 saw teeth, coming over here, using up OUR hydrogen sulfide, in OUR caves. Looking for hand outs, with each of their many, many small hooked legs.

I'm just saying we need to support our own centipedes at home, that's all.

We would have had a number of perfectly good toxic caves, had the bureaucrats in Brussels not come interfering with our old traditional family values oriented pig slurry / corpse disposal holes.

With their worries about the "water table", and their frankly insensitive questions regarding why we needed to get rid of "that kind of volume of bodies". Political correctness, as usual, gone mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back