Arachnophobia - you know, spiders and stuff (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 699
  • Views 105K
  • Watchers 12
Spiders are back. 3 huge bastards marching around the house today. Cold nights, they don't like em

The BBC article above would suggest they were there all along
The biggest of the fuckers in my place always appear above the front door inside. My simple theory over the years was that there is easy enough access through the fairly flimsy door frame. That article doesnt help the bit of an arachnophobe in me at all

_111396633_e1ea2d2b-cbb1-424e-9285-911a7f050e7e.jpg

"The lichen huntsman (Pandercetes gracilis) is an incredible species of tree-dwelling spider from Australia's tropical north. Its astounding camouflage enables it to blend perfectly with tree bark and lichens, and it's nearly impossible to spot by day.

"At night, I went searching for these spiders with a torch, using their reflective eye-shine to discover their hiding places in plain sight."

little fuckers are forever falling out of Alarm bell housings outside gaffs when im up a ladder trying to open the lids. scary shit at first but you just get used to expecting them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back