Arachnophobia - you know, spiders and stuff (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 699
  • Views 105K
  • Watchers 12
It's that spider eating a bird photo from Australia. Reason number one NEVER TO VISIT.

You get cute critters as well in Oz. Like on Rottnest Island, WA, quokkas, one of them tried to climb into my back pack,
800px-Quokka_family.jpg

But Rottnest Island can be dangerous, recently a shark ate a swimmer just where I used to swim!

ah he's dressed like Eddie Tenpole

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You know, I was expecting a nest of baby spiders to burst out of his head or something. A worm would be far more preferable. Still pretty damn gross buh.

it's not a worm, it's gauze being pulled from a lanced boil of some description APPARENTLY

Similar experience with a fly in the eye for me too. Fly went into my eye while on motorbike. Didnt tend to it until i stopped about 20 minutes later at which time the fly had lost all its black hair and was then a translucent colour. I was pretty freaked out that all the little black hairs were floating around in my eye

I once had a massive spider crawl out from under my bed covers just as I was getting into bed. Or maybe I am just saying that so people on this thread will read it and think about that.

You got my lady with that one nice work. She also has a cassandra complex when it comes to spiders so now to appease her I have to check our bed thoroughly for large spiders before she can sleep. Thanks Corm.

I knew I should not have shown her this thread

I just had to take my face pain out on somebody. Thank christ she didn't see any of the videos though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back