[Apr 1, 2017] RRIC w/ Windings + Persuasion (feat members of Land Lovers) & Girlfriend (Dublin) (1 Viewer)

Primitive

RRIC present
Windings + Persuasion (feat members of Land Lovers) & Girlfriend.
The Grand Social Dublin
Doors: 8pm. Entry €10

Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/761082857382006/

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Windings return with the follow-up to 2012’s I Am Not The Crow with their most powerful release to date. The title of Be Honest and Fear Not is an affirmation of the band’s modus operandi in 2016; if you are good at something, don’t compromise. Be Honest and Fear Not is filled with the Limerick outfit’s keen sense of melody and also some of Ryan’s finest lyrics penned to date; filled with the hopes, fears, doubts, aspirations, confusion and bemusements of the modern Irish musician. The intervening time between the Choice Music Prize-nominated I Am Not The Crow and Be Honest and Fear Not has not seen the band resting on their laurels – releasing a split record with Dublin indie outfit Land Lovers and collaborating with fellow Limerick mavericks Rusangano Family and Naive Ted (who also recorded, produced and mixed ‘Helicopters’ with windings). The band follow up recent shows with Generationals, The Decemberists and Grandaddy with Irish dates following the album’s release with long-time collaborators Out on a Limb Records. For long-time windings’ fans, Be Honest and Fear Not sees one of Ireland’s most interesting bands return in a manner that we would have hoped to see and hear. For first time listeners, this will be one of the most rewarding sonic experiences of your year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back