Apple 'Cool' Hunters - ask me bollix (1 Viewer)

snap-apple

Supporter
Since 2000
Yiz are trying waaaaay too hard Apple PR folk. A mac is just a computer. An ipod is just an mp3 player. South Park couldn't have done better than this typical example of Apple's monthly news. Makes me puke:

-------------------------

Nice Kicks

Even before the teaser debuted on the jumpman23.com website, word had begun to spread through fan sites.

Then, after the lavish, Las Vegas launch of the new Air Jordan XX2—inspired by the F22 fighter jet—Blast Radius took the latest Brand Jordan sport shoe into high promotional orbit, complete with XX2-related podcasts, text messages, ring tones, wallpaper, videos, DVDs, and a fully interactive website.

Not surprisingly, the Mac and Final Cut Studio empower the agency to create the rich video content that invigorates the XX2 site, including clips of Michael Jordan’s recent European tour. Exclaims creative director Marcus Ericsson, “Kudos to Final Cut Pro, which is the way forward for the creation of video.”

I dont buy/wear Nike products cos they are a shower of cunts.

Soooo... Nike use a Mac running Final Cut pro to make an Ad.
Whats the big deal?

I dont buy/wear Nike products cos they are a shower of cunts.

Soooo... Nike use a Mac running Final Cut pro to make an Ad.
Whats the big deal?

eh.. you just made my point like. this was top news item on this month's Apple enews. bagh o my shite.

Being a middle aged egotistical corporate wanker can be tough.

Cut them some slack doodz.

Nah, fuck 'em. They have a whole series of ads about how cool and hip Apple Macs are compared to old and boring PCs. It's like that simpsons episode with poochie. Apple just rastafied Nike's new product 10% or so. In fact Apple ads are becoming more and more like Gap ads.

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

So by that logic, all guitars are just guitars? None are better than any others?
A stradivarius violin is just a fiddle?
Not comparing a mac to a stradivarius, you understand, just following your logic.
Doesn't work.
An Apple is a intel chip, plugged onto a Mobo, with some shit plugged into it.
A Dell is a an intel chip, plugged onto a Mobo, with the same shit plugged into it.
Everything is basically the same. Same monitor, same peripherals, same hard drive, same memory.

The Dell often runs a comedy piece of software known as Windows, and the Apple runs a proper, but annoying, operating system. But, thats not really the machine's fault.
Apple computers are no better than any other desktop really (assuming it is similarly spec'd etc).

Same for MP3 players. Its all the same shit, in different boxes.

my tears say more than words ever could.

i.e. flashback's bang on the money.

eh.. you just made my point like. this was top news item on this month's Apple enews. bagh o my shite.

Ah sher...
Did'nt Al Gore present his Inconveniant Truth talks using Apple's Keynote with a Mac Powerbook... and sher was'nt the film cut using Final Cut Pro...
So, it kinda balances itself out a bit dont you think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back