Apartment rental in Toronto (1 Viewer)

Thumped got blocked in his workplace. Sure we might end up kicking him out of his place for a week.
Going with the fambly and renting a flat worked out real well in Barcelona. Hard to impose on friends when there's 4 of you.

Thumped got blocked in his workplace. Sure we might end up kicking him out of his place for a week.
Going with the fambly and renting a flat worked out real well in Barcelona. Hard to impose on friends when there's 4 of you.

when ya goin? Im off to Toronto in August, and Ciaran R off here is there for the summer.
Thumped goes Canadian

when ya goin? Im off to Toronto in August, and Ciaran R off here is there for the summer.
Thumped goes Canadian

I actually moved to Montreal instead. Whooop whoop. Living here til end of August...it fucking rules. Gonna meet Brian Remorse in Toronto though at end of June so looking for somewhere - there was a thread about decent student accom.

Oh yeah, Clonan Att; let me know if yer heading for montreal...

have you told yr brother that you were looking to do this? you know him and Meg would be able to find something in no time.

if we had a second guest bedroom you guys would be more than welcome to stay at ours, but we've only the one.

I lived in Toronto for 5 months back in 2000 and we spent the first two months living on campus in the University of Toronto, they rent out the halls of residence during the Summer.

It's probably my favourite place ever and I must go back some time soon.

Thanks, yea Damo, they're on it. We may be staying in Meg's friend's place as she's away for some of the time. Craigslist has been most helpful. The tourist condos are generally WAY too expensive or miles out of town.
I'm not too worried, something will come up.

See you in August Damo.

so....what's The Annex like as a place to live?

I got a job here (yay!) and I'm moving to Toronto in September. For at least a year.

-i just saw one of those stories is about an Annex shooting victim. (!!) but still......where do you guys reckon is a good place to settle? i wanna be cycling to work too...

oh yeah - and what's the Toronto version of Daft? is viewit.ca the best or are there better sites out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back