Apartment rental in Toronto (1 Viewer)

so....what's The Annex like as a place to live?

I got a job here (yay!) and I'm moving to Toronto in September. For at least a year.

-i just saw one of those stories is about an Annex shooting victim. (!!) but still......where do you guys reckon is a good place to settle? i wanna be cycling to work too...

oh yeah - and what's the Toronto version of Daft? is viewit.ca the best or are there better sites out there?

The Annex is one of the nicest and safest neighbourhoods in Toronto. It is north of Bloor between Spadina and Bathurst, maybe a bit further west so it is close to everything and you can cycle anywhere from there. Loads of cafe's, theatre's, galleries bars etc.

It is expensive for what you get though and there is loads of competition for the good apartments. Also it is were all the U of T students live during term time, frat houses etc etc...but if you are okay with that or you live a bit away from the campus it should be fine.

www.craiglist.ca

www.viewit.ca

The above are best for apartments

i lived in the annex when i was there, absolutely loved it and it was very safe despite that recent shooting, probably the best connected neighbourhood transport wise as well. it is expensive though, little italy is only a few blocks away and sometimes cheaper

The Annex is one of the nicest and safest neighbourhoods in Toronto. It is north of Bloor between Spadina and Bathurst, maybe a bit further west so it is close to everything and you can cycle anywhere from there. Loads of cafe's, theatre's, galleries bars etc.

It is expensive for what you get though and there is loads of competition for the good apartments. Also it is were all the U of T students live during term time, frat houses etc etc...but if you are okay with that or you live a bit away from the campus it should be fine.

www.craiglist.ca

www.viewit.ca

The above are best for apartments

i lived in the annex when i was there, absolutely loved it and it was very safe despite that recent shooting, probably the best connected neighbourhood transport wise as well. it is expensive though, little italy is only a few blocks away and sometimes cheaper

thank you both. sounds like a great place to live....
i'm not sure if i wanna live alone or with people yet so i guess i'll have to work out my budget when i have a better idea, but from having been there over the winter (brrrrr) it seems like there's a few nice neighbourhoods around anyway. thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back