Apartment Management Fees (1 Viewer)

Jim Daniels

Burls Forever
Supporter
Since 2000
Website
twitter.com
Anybody here thinking of buying an apartment?
If so, just beware of poxy Management Fees.

I have a one bed apt in beautiful Inchicore and my mgt fees for 2005 are €1,300 :(

Worst thing is, because not everybody pays the fees on time (or ever), the services aren't delivered and you feel ripped off. Its the pits :(
Not paying is not an option because if your Management Company is in deficit then the price of your property plumets!

I might just move to West Cork....

aaaiiee, that's high for a one bed. Is the development really big or something?

Jimcorr said:
Anybody here thinking of buying an apartment?
If so, just beware of poxy Management Fees.

I have a one bed apt in beautiful Inchicore and my mgt fees for 2005 are €1,300 :(

Worst thing is, because not everybody pays the fees on time (or ever), the services aren't delivered and you feel ripped off. Its the pits :(
Not paying is not an option because if your Management Company is in deficit then the price of your property plumets!

I might just move to West Cork....

kirstie said:
aaaiiee, that's high for a one bed. Is the development really big or something?

Its pretty big Kirstie, its the Tramyard in Inchicore
About 215 apartments.

Charge for a two bed is €1,600..!

The worst thing is, we dont seem to be getting anything in return. It all goes on Insurance and essential services like draining and security. You can forget about painting and landscaping! I've actually taken up gardening cause they have never maintained the landscape outside my apartment.

Have some purple heather down at the moment. Very nice. :)

did they bother to like, FINISH your block though? The guy who 'built' ours is a complete cowboy and a year on hasn't finished the facade. And many other things. I wish him boils on his arse, and haemmoroids, and lots of other painful afflictions.

Jimcorr said:
About 215 apartments.

The worst thing is, we dont seem to be getting anything in return. It all goes on Insurance and essential services like draining and security. You can forget about painting and landscaping! I've actually taken up gardening cause they have never maintained the landscape outside my apartment.

where is that?

I was gonna look at a place in there to rent and was in inchicore so decided to look for it but couldnt find it anywhere

Jimcorr said:
About 215 apartments.

FancyGoods said:
where is that?

I was gonna look at a place in there to rent and was in inchicore so decided to look for it but couldnt find it anywhere

Its in Inchicore Village. You go through the crossroads at Inchicore/ Killmainham, down Emmit road and will see a new EuroSpar on your left and the Black Lion Pub on the corner on your right. The Euro Spar is actually attached to the complex.

Take a left right at the Spar and the gates are there...

kirstie said:
did they bother to like, FINISH your block though? The guy who 'built' ours is a complete cowboy and a year on hasn't finished the facade. And many other things. I wish him boils on his arse, and haemmoroids, and lots of other painful afflictions.

Danninger built ours (theyve built half the city by all accounts). They seemed to finish it ok. Its just gone a bit shoddy ever since and they are very slow on reapirs etc.

Builders though!
Are there any decent Gary Cooper style cowboys out there?

Oh they did that really nice development in chapelizod, where you can see into everyones flats. Nice flats, but.

we got a really great guy in to do a load of stuff for us - he installed bathroom fittings and loads of other things, but I don't think he's a builder, as such.

Jimcorr said:
Danninger built ours (theyve built half the city by all accounts). They seemed to finish it ok. Its just gone a bit shoddy ever since and they are very slow on reapirs etc.

Builders though!
Are there any decent Gary Cooper style cowboys out there?

kirstie said:
Oh they did that really nice development in chapelizod, where you can see into everyones flats. Nice flats, but.

we got a really great guy in to do a load of stuff for us - he installed bathroom fittings and loads of other things, but I don't think he's a builder, as such.

I really like Chapelizod :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back