Anyone want to go on the hop from work this afternoon? (1 Viewer)

Do it I photographed Zoos for my degree show. I did Dublin, Berlin, Liepzig and London. Dublin is the most consistant. Aparently they're building a Liepzig style Bio-dome for the large primates which will make it absolutely excellent. The African plains and the reptile a house are (as far as I can tell) world class.

Do it I photographed Zoos for my degree show. I did Dublin, Berlin, Liepzig and London. Dublin is the most consistant. Aparently they're building a Liepzig style Bio-dome for the large primates which will make it absolutely excellent. The African plains and the reptile a house are (as far as I can tell) world class.

Do they still have the crocodile enclosure that was the exact dimensions of the crocodile that lived in it? In all the years I went to the zoo the only thing I ever saw that crocodile do was space out.

I'll probably just chicken out again anyway. What if someone from work is out at the zoo?

go now!!
Magic-Door-4.png

My work just gave me free ice-cream, I couldn't do this to them now. Maybe tomorrow.

I want to go to the botanical gardens, but I have no job and don't live in the country anymore. Sucks.

I would actually love nothing more than to walk, hayfever free, around the botanic gardens/zoo/whatever with some booze and Going Out by Supergrass on repeat

Do they still have the crocodile enclosure that was the exact dimensions of the crocodile that lived in it? In all the years I went to the zoo the only thing I ever saw that crocodile do was space out.

I'll probably just chicken out again anyway. What if someone from work is out at the zoo?

As far as I can remember they were doing up the retile house and had plans for a new enclosure for the spaceodial. Unfortunately they're difficult beggars to haouse and live to over 100. But yes he's still there his enclosure is a little bigger still slightly depressing. But hey Zoos man they're not perfect.

I took the afternoon off due to a leg vs bicycle incidedent just before lunch. The bike won but my leg put in a valiant effort and shall be back to fight another day.

I'd say the botanical gardens will be lovely after the rain earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back