Anyone ordering from Thomann shortly? (1 Viewer)

heya I put up a thread the other day about this too :( looking for one of the Harley benton power supplies if anyone wants to split shipping with me?

Tried to buy a Gibson ES custom model off Thomann recently. Says on the site deliveries take something like 3-5 days, but in a small number of cases a little longer. After a week and a half I called and they said because it was a custom model it would take 1-3 months. Was pissed off but wanted the guitar so said fair enough. Mailed after a month and a half to get an update and they said it would 6 to 10 months. 6 to 10 fucking months. Cancelled the order, but was fucking annoyed they didn't tell me this shit up front.

Have to order some bits for a guitar I’m putting together, and now probably a small cab but
will be ordering in less than a week if anyone fancies throwing in their order too?

Have to order some bits for a guitar I’m putting together, and now probably a small cab but
will be ordering in less than a week if anyone fancies throwing in their order too?
Niall was going to order and heck with him and message ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back