anyone interested at looking at old punk rock pictures from dublin, check this out!!! (1 Viewer)

Re: anyone interested at looking at old punk rock pictures from dublin, check this ou

Thanks. I thought it was St Annes, me and the lads drink in there a fair bit when the weathers good.

Re: anyone interested at looking at old punk rock pictures from dublin, check this ou

Weird to think of a punk in Clare Hall, it's mostly full of scummy cunts

i know quiet well, lived close by in coolck for 25+ years, now full of smack heads.
locals rob each other instead of the rich :-(

good selection of ronnies..
:)

These are great! Everyone is soooo young looking!

Young%20Ian.jpg

No tats, no piercings, no chip on the shoulder, no world weary air about him etc etc

I can probably muster a pic of you from the vaults circa 1991. :)

is skittles, dan, james, bibbles, trevor or anyone else in these pics still alive?
if so can someone send em the photos?
thanks deko for letting me in to the gigs for nowt, will send you more pics

Munroe's still goin strong.... Trevor sings for coldwar, assuming that's the trevor you're asking about.... Is Dunner in some of those pics?

Skittles is still alive... somewhere!
James Block isn't, not sure if you meant him though.

Hi Wally, long time no see/speak, lot of memories in those photos, great times with Paranoid Visons/Sonic studios/Blue Babies etc, only seems like yesterday, some of the gang are still around, some in jail, some dead, some married with kids, some on smack, James is alive and well, I was at The Damned with him Friday night, Dirty Dan is married and living in Tipperary with a kid, Skittles living in Galway, comes up for the odd gig, Trevor still around fronting Coldwar, Bibbles and Alex off the scene years..Blue Babies a'int been around in years, although I met Anto recently in bits, Greg and Patch are in England, Ciaran Heaphy can be still be seen at Bohs matches, Daffy was 'away' for awhile, Jodi Campbell is still 'away' for another few years, Macker , Smoggy, big steve and Galway John in the US, Deko still here and will out live everyone!!

is skittles, dan, james, bibbles, trevor or anyone else in these pics still alive?
if so can someone send em the photos?
thanks deko for letting me in to the gigs for nowt, will send you more pics

That's life was a particular favourite tbh...

hows she cutting toxic :))) yep thats group of lunatics i was on about, cant remember taking half them pics the craic was that good and would do it all again, garry was saying 1 or 2 were dead, not surprised! how the fuck do you keep going? good to see you guys doing well with the vinyl n gigs. will drop in some time.

hows she cutting toxic :))) yep thats group of lunatics i was on about, cant remember taking half them pics the craic was that good and would do it all again, garry was saying 1 or 2 were dead, not surprised! how the fuck do you keep going? good to see you guys doing well with the vinyl n gigs. will drop in some time.

Long over due a beer Wally, where have you been hiding ? Feile '94 was the last mad session we had, messing on the train down to Tipp, do you remember fighting the bouncers and getting thrown out of SLF ha ha ! had to listen to Iggy Pop sitting outside !

is that you kerry john? the cunts threw us out for dancing!!!! what did they expect at an slf concert! as we sat outside simon carmody went past and gave us tickets to get back in the next day, but not much use to us at that stage :-(

These are amazing.
You don't get pictures like these nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back