anyone interested at looking at old punk rock pictures from dublin, check this out!!! (1 Viewer)

Re: anyone interested at looking at old punk rock pictures from dublin, check this ou

Those pics are amazing. How come its taken so long for them to surface?

Re: anyone interested at looking at old punk rock pictures from dublin, check this ou

Great to view.....
Blitzed tasches/Punk weddings/Punks on leads in parks....
brilliant!

wow, this should be amazing, gonna check it out now. nice one paranoid vision and wally!

The youthish head on Conzo!
Wally%20-%20Female%20Hercules%20-%20March%2093%20%232.jpg

its good to see the blue babies and indecent xposure ones, whens he gonna put the rest up

i think wally is a technophobe...all the shots are prints rather than digitals, so everyone of them had to be scanned!

amazing aren't they!

Good ol Wally, the only one to document that glorious era, Charlies, The Roxey, The Venue, Mulligans on Hill Street, Stephens Green, Barnstormers, Mayhem on the boat to London, wonderful times

yes, these are amazing! worthy of a book i reckon. Would love to have names, places etc. So many people look exactly the same. Cider keeps you prim and proper!

Excellent!

JESUS sooo many face s from the past ,the amount of memories that cum back from lookin at them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

female hercules were my favourite band by miles! Aengus's nose had its own band going for a while too

Mine too.Man they rocked.

Great photos, John Toxic hasn't aged a bit! And Deko actually looks young (kind of)

Young Plop, Fayzer and Iain!!
Trevor as a fuckin teenager?
Even Kerry John!
Nice sieg heiling too.
Classic pix!

sinead o'connor, picture 11. :D

great find! thanks to whoever finally scanned them up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back