anyone interested at looking at old punk rock pictures from dublin, check this out!!! (1 Viewer)

Re: anyone interested at looking at old punk rock pictures from dublin, check this ou

The file names have basic descriptions.... right click the image and choose properties.
On Vista you get more information if you right click and "save image as".

Re: anyone interested at looking at old punk rock pictures from dublin, check this ou

just click 'more info' on the right and it shows up for each one as you look at it

Some of Wally's photos from back in the day, will feature in my forthcoming (March 09) photo book "Where Were You".

They were some of the best photos that I received from any of the photographers that were asked to contribute material to the book.
Some great crowd shots at those gigs, he certainly had a good eye for it.
He should never have giving up the auld photography.

Nice One Wally

Cheers

Garry

Vista never ever crashes on me either in the 18 months I've had it, XP had many blue screens when I used it. ;)
As long as you have plenty of memory tis excellent.

These are great! Everyone is soooo young looking!

Young%20Ian.jpg

No tats, no piercings, no chip on the shoulder, no world weary air about him etc etc

OLP, them pics were taken in st ann's, does anyone know where the blue babies are or how to get in touch with them?

thanks garry for putting the photos on to disc, cant wait to see your book good to see someone putting them to use, spent a good few years with the 'chaos crew', deadly bunch of guys and dead sound, was always amazed to see my camera had survived a paranoid visions gig. thanks to all the ppl in the photos also for letting me sleep on their floors, chairs etc will post more pics as soon as i buy a scanner and find out how to work this computer

wally 'snap' cassidy

Amazing photography, i wish i was half as good with a digital as he was with film. What was the buzz with all the facepainting back in the day?

OLP, them pics were taken in st ann's, does anyone know where the blue babies are or how to get in touch with them?
TALKIN TO JONNEY (FOETUS BREATH) BRIEN ABOUT 18 MONTHS AGO
HE WAS LIVING IN CLAREHALL,DOIN SOME WORK 4 HIS OUL LAD.
HE WAS ALSO TEACHING SOME KICKBOXING IN SAME AREA
HOPE THIS IS OF SOME HELP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back