anybody see my keys lying around? (1 Viewer)

mark

M&S Wine Gums FTW
out for a few on saturday. lost my fucking keys. am very angry at myself. will be calling the various places i was in today. don't hold out much hope though.

anybody here had lost keys/phones/wallets returned to them recently in dublin?

oh, and i had so stop some scumbag from starting on my brother-in-law on dame street. which was nice.

I haven’t seen your keys but if you happen to find my work ID from when I was out on Friday, I highly appreciate it. I spent at least 40 minutes this morning tossing things about. Good luck on your search, I feel your frustration.

hate that.

a weird thing did happen to my flatmate recently - a month ago she stupidly left her laptop in a taxi. figured it was gone, heard nothing from taxi company or cops.

yesterday she got an email FROM A GUY I WORK WITH saying he has had it for the last month (which i find a bit odd) and would she like to come get it.

in a city of more than 8 million people and millions of taxis, that's a pretty wee-urd coincidence.

I was walking down a particular street the other week and saw some guy drop a 20 euro note (actually thought he was littering til I got up to where he dropped it). After some ponderance I ran after him and gave it back to him. He appreciated it, but it'd have been a handy score for me, and if I had been there 30 seconds later I wouldn't have even seen who dropped it and would have had no qualms keeping it.

Am I mad?

My sister has so many wired stories about losing thing it's not funny but the best one goes as follows.

Lost her wallet in a nightclub.
No sign of it the next day.
Assumed its gone for good.
6 months later bouncer from a different nightclub arrives at the door
He has the wallet which he took from a guy leaving the club the night before.
Saw her name on some ID which was still in the wallet and knew where we lived (his brother is a negibhour) and dropped it in.

I was walking down a particular street the other week and saw some guy drop a 20 euro note (actually thought he was littering til I got up to where he dropped it). After some ponderance I ran after him and gave it back to him. He appreciated it, but it'd have been a handy score for me, and if I had been there 30 seconds later I wouldn't have even seen who dropped it and would have had no qualms keeping it.

Am I mad?

No, you're just investing in some Dropped Money Karma (see also Forgotten Umbrella Karma, Overnight Couch Guest Karma)

i once was behind a girl who left her money in the tsb banklink on grafton street..it must have been about three hundred quid..i hoored down graftoon street after her to return it and she was really embarrassed..two weeks later my wallet was nicked in the cinema...no karma for me!

fair play to you scutter, hope you get some good luck/karma in return.

i once was behind a girl who left her money in the tsb banklink on grafton street..it must have been about three hundred quid..i hoored down graftoon street after her to return it and she was really embarrassed..two weeks later my wallet was nicked in the cinema...no karma for me!

fair play to you scutter, hope you get some good luck/karma in return.

aw thanks, but to be honest I'd settle for a bit of nice weather

I lost my wallet in a taxi cab in new york.
Thought I'd never see it again.
Arrived in the post in Canada at the address I had in my wallet.

Life is full of surprises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back