Anybody Reclaim some streets? (1 Viewer)

flashpants

Website
Visit site
How did it go? I wasn't able to go as I had to go to family stuff instead. I had first dibs on Grafton St but someone else took it in my place.
Were the Dicks with Sticks well behaved this time?

Street carnival, festival type stuff usually isn't my cup of tea, but I really enjoyed it. There was a great atmosphere.. a big circle of people dancing and around it there was fire jugglers, face painters and people messing about on bongos. I missed the march to Baggot street, but the march back to Stephens green was a laugh, quite a few of the motorists found it amusing and there was loads of cheering for the armagh fans. Sitting in Stephens green drinking and smoking after that too. You could've got stoned just from sitting there.
The cops were fairly well behaved and looked like they were almost enjoying it.... I reckon they were ordered to put on a smile, because it was a big PR day for them. The ban-gardai scared me more than the guys, they looked like they wanted blood, but I didn't see any trouble anyway.

Originally posted by Dan
The ban-gardai scared me more than the guys, they looked like they wanted blood, but I didn't see any trouble anyway.

They don't want blood.... all they want is: cock and bingo

Originally posted by Dan

The thought of these birds getting cock is too disgusting to think about..uugh

The Ban Garda are Butch Bitches.

Bushy Plates man. Thats all they want. The Most mingin Lezzers on the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back