Any wrestling fans? (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This isn't my favourite style of wrestling to watch on tv (live is a different matter) but if you can't be bothered to watch the whole match then this is worthwhile if you want to see some moves you've probably never seen before.

Earthquake catching BBM in mid air is as shoot impressive a feat of strength as Hogan slamming Andre was supposed to be in Kayfabe

I watched this on TV but can't remember anything about the fights.
must have been one of the first WWF things in UK?

This isn't my favourite style of wrestling to watch on tv (live is a different matter) but if you can't be bothered to watch the whole match then this is worthwhile if you want to see some moves you've probably never seen before.

Is that Taz and Mauro on comms? AKA 2 of the people that were always complained about a lot when they were in wwe

I normally find WrestleMania a bit of a slog even when it used to be one night. But both nights this year were loads of fun with some genuinely great matches.

I normally find WrestleMania a bit of a slog even when it used to be one night. But both nights this year were loads of fun with some genuinely great matches.
Sadly, haven't watched it in a couple of years. i think that stupid outdoor undertaker match they staged was the final nail in the coffin (no it wasn't, i just wanted to type that)

Seeing as no one has mentioned Robert 'Butch' Miller of The Bushwhackers (1944 - 2 April 2023)
Loved how long The Bushwhackers would take to get to the ring in their entrances. Legends.

Sadly, haven't watched it in a couple of years. i think that stupid outdoor undertaker match they staged was the final nail in the coffin (no it wasn't, i just wanted to type that)

I haven’t watched it since they refused to cancel in 2020 and did it in a shed in an Orlando industrial estate. I just haven’t had the patience since then. I’ll still watch the Royal Rumble most of the time, but there’s just nothing there for me anymore. (And I’m not particularly enthused with the way AEW’s stories are going right now either, but that’s for another post.)

Madness. I can't wait.

Madness. I can't wait.

I won’t be going due to reasons I won’t get into but I’m not a fan of stadium shows. I’ve been to one and you don’t really see anything. It will look better on TV anyway.

I won’t be going due to reasons I won’t get into but I’m not a fan of stadium shows. I’ve been to one and you don’t really see anything. It will look better on TV anyway.

Still, smart move to do a “register your interest” thing so they can determine if they need to tarp off the upper bowl, or set up a temp stand in the middle of the pitch to halve the seating.

John Cena in cycling send up about the Tour de France circa 1982 from a few years back.
He plays an Austrian Arnie cyclist called Gustav. Lundgren plays the contemporary Gustav.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back