Any wrestling fans? (1 Viewer)

Lot of talk about this in r/ wrestling .
Surely his behaviour was very well known for a very long time

There’s known and there’s “known”. If the board judged this particular situation to be capable of hurting the company’s value, that’s the only reason why they would act. Capitalism, eh?

Lot of talk about this in r/ wrestling .
Surely his behaviour was very well known for a very long time
Cam ehere to ask this

If the board has this dirt on you, anyone that fancies his job just has to bide their time to weaponise it

Like these stories are leaked to undermine him and force him to quit right?
It's just some other snakes want him gone.

Not that I have any great love for the guy - barely know anything about him - and if you are gonna fuck around like this you are signing your own figurative death warrant with your langer

Cam ehere to ask this

If the board has this dirt on you, anyone that fancies his job just has to bide their time to weaponise it

Like these stories are leaked to undermine him and force him to quit right?
It's just some other snakes want him gone.

Not that I have any great love for the guy - barely know anything about him - and if you are gonna fuck around like this you are signing your own figurative death warrant with your langer

The way the shares of the company worked the category of shares VKM owned guaranteed him control even if he didn't own most of the shares.

Similar story with the 2 Google lads, their shares are worth more votes.

I was a big fan of the wrestling in the 70's early 80's. I don't remember ever seeing Brian Glover in the ring but here he is!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The way the shares of the company worked the category of shares VKM owned guaranteed him control even if he didn't own most of the shares.

Similar story with the 2 Google lads, their shares are worth more votes.
Right, but doesn't the power of The Cancel give whoever wants him out more leverage?

Like you can't vote him out, so just drip drip drip bad news to the media til he falls on his sword?

Just a pet theory, no idea about what really happened

ROB VAN DAM - Inside The Ropes Live!
Cork - Cyprus Avenue - 6th October

Tickets onsale at 4.20pm, Wednesday 27th July
Inside The Ropes Live Presents An Evening with ROB VAN DAM - Cyprus Avenue, Cork
THURSDAY 6th OCTOBER 2022
Don't miss this 'One Of A Kind' tour where you'll be able to meet Mr. Monday Night and hear stories from his legendary career this October!
VIP tickets Meet & greet with Rob Van Dam at 5.30pm, priority seating, 1 autographed item of your choice, 1 Professional digital photo with the WWE Hall of Famer, Entry to the 7.30pm show** Extra Autographs and upgrades to printed photo upgrade available on the night
General Admission @ 7.30pm Show only.

People who are like ‘OMG his hair!’ will not be prepared for how dark this family’s story gets.
Kerry's hair was cool. I didn't know he was dead until a few years ago. then I couldn't believe what I read about the tragedy of Kerry and his brothers.

on the channel Screensport in 1991 they used to show old US wrestling. things like Mean Mark Callis and a manager called Percy Pringle later paired together in the WWF as The Undertaker and Paul Bearer.

one thing they showed from about 1982 was Fritz Von Erich's (Kerry's father) farewell match.
they hired out the Dallas Cowboys stadium and sat the crowd of thousands at one end of the ground with the ring in front. All the Von Erich boys were on hand afterwards.
must have been a landmark big scale event just before WWF dominance.

Kerry's hair was cool. I didn't know he was dead until a few years ago. then I couldn't believe what I read about the tragedy of Kerry and his brothers.

on the channel Screensport in 1991 they used to show old US wrestling. things like Mean Mark Callis and a manager called Percy Pringle later paired together in the WWF as The Undertaker and Paul Bearer.

one thing they showed from about 1982 was Fritz Von Erich's (Kerry's father) farewell match.
they hired out the Dallas Cowboys stadium and sat the crowd of thousands at one end of the ground with the ring in front. All the Von Erich boys were on hand afterwards.
must have been a landmark big scale event just before WWF dominance.

I remember seeing guys the The Patriot and Al Perez in the Global Wrestling Federation (who ran the Sportatorium in Dallas after World Class merged with the Jarretts in Memphis) on Screensport around that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back