Any wrestling fans? (1 Viewer)

I haven't seen any of the new series of Dark Side yet but the first two seasons are mostly great although I missed a few episodes. From what I remember my fav episodes were:

Randy Savage
Brusier Brody
Von Erichs
Gino Hernandez
New Jack
Owen Hart

From the new series the Pillman and Dynamite Kid episodes are supposed to be great.

I haven't seen any of the new series of Dark Side yet but the first two seasons are mostly great although I missed a few episodes. From what I remember my fav episodes were:

Randy Savage
Brusier Brody
Von Erichs
Gino Hernandez
New Jack
Owen Hart

From the new series the Pillman and Dynamite Kid episodes are supposed to be great.

Thanks, have you seen the Benoit one? That would probably need to be handled with a lot of sensitivity, that I wouldn't credit anyone in the business with having.

I think the second half of the current season of Dark Side picks up again next month? I’m a big fan; some are better than others, but they’re all worth watching. I thought Martha Hart came off really well in the Owen episode; she’s someone who’s been deliberately misunderstood by a certain subsection of wrestling fandom but surely no one could come away from watching that one not backing her 100%.

I only realized this year that Kerry von Erich had died in early 1993 (three weeks after Andre The Giant).
Kerry was the third brother in his family to take his life.
Amazingly Kerry had a foot amputated several years earlier after a motorbike accident but kept this private and very few of his wrestling colleagues knew.

I only realized this year that Kerry von Erich had died in early 1993 (three weeks after Andre The Giant).
Kerry was the third brother in his family to take his life.
Amazingly Kerry had a foot amputated several years earlier after a motorbike accident but kept this private and very few of his wrestling colleagues knew.

Dino Bravo was murdered shortly after that, too. His Dark Side episode is the first real probe into what happened (or might have happened) that I’ve seen.

Who else loves Hook?

My girlfriend saw him on tv the other day and was like "you should've told me about him sooner!".

Apparently he's cool because he looks like someone from TikTok and doesn't look like he's a geek from the 80s like lots of other wrestlers with their long greasy hair and stupid wrestling boots and tights.

Great theme too!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back