Any wrestling fans? (3 Viewers)

ha ha ! I remember seeing a video of you singing about 15 years ago, you walked out of the venue, into the street and kept singing and the camera followed you ?!

my nephew told me today he saw Sheamus wrestle in Nenagh in the years ago when he was a heel.

watched the 1992 Royal Rumble last night.
the first two in were Davy Boy Smith and Ted Dibaise (sic).
Ric Flair who was new to the WFF, had been talking up his chances and was in third.
Flair ended up winning the WFF championship after Sid 'Justice' and the Hulkster had a farcical falling out after Sid elimInated Hulk and got distracted by Hulk being a sore loser rather than finishing Flair off.

it was the first time someone who was in early on won.
sadly a huge amount of the people inc. managers, commentators and many of the wrestlers are now dead.
it seemed like nearly every second person you saw was gone.

- not being able to disguise Hulk Hogan being booed even with artificial crowd noise was quite something
- Cesaro's UFO was cool
- both main events were fun

Overall it all mainly made me realise I don't regret only watching a handful of big matches a year these days.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've been watching Raw and Smackdown on Virgin 2 the odd time and I forgot how fucking hilarious wrestling is.
I think the funniest right now are Riddle and the Commander Aziz lad, pretending he is some Nigerian army lad, amazing

I don't even know where to watch it.

ITV 4 (you can watch online with a VPN). Or subscribe to AEW Plus for a fiver a month. Also you can watch the B shows Dark and Dark Elevation on their YouTube, those are great fun.

I’m setting my alarm for 3am this Saturday for the second episode of AEW Rampage. It’s supposed to be the big one.

I've been buying the PPVs and nearly always watch some of Dynamite. Have now started up a subscription via Fite so I can watch both for the next few months in anticipation of BIG STUFF.

It really is loads of fun and even when something is terrible you know there's going to be something else along soon which is great and makes up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back