Any wrestling fans? (2 Viewers)

Indeed. On a related note, I received Warren Ellis’ weaksauce statement in my inbox this morning, and it’s not worth reading past the first two paragraphs where he’s at pains to tell you what he’s *not* instead of admitting what he did.

I knew nothing about this any had to check if it was the comics guy or the musician. I suppose relief is the wrong word that it was the comics man, have only ever been a light comics reader but I was surprised that I've never read his work.

I knew nothing about this any had to check if it was the comics guy or the musician. I suppose relief is the wrong word that it was the comics man, have only ever been a light comics reader but I was surprised that I've never read his work.

Yeah I should have qualified that post - it’s the comics guy, not the Aussie musician!

like a lot of wrestlers Kamala had an awful end to his life.
(diabetes, amputation, COVID...)

when Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan died, he had suffered cancer several times,
and broken his hip when he fell of out bed...
he was a hilarious guy but it was such an awful way to go -
makes you want to cry.

He also had a brief spell working in WCW in 1996 as a foil to Hulk Hogan under the name Loch Ness. But unless you had an Astra dish there was no way of seeing him as UTV shopped showing WCW the previous year.

Jungle Boy's AEW theme is amazing. I can't wait to sing along to it at a live show.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That video's fuckin brilliant. Really interesting the discussion with the chiro guy, the bit where he's just like "If you're 6'3 and 230 lbs of muscle, you're just gonna have some problems" is class. Plus Sheamus just seems like a totally normal lad, no bullshit about him.
The only thing they missed in that is I didn't hear any discussion of yoga type stuff from the chiro guy, he's obviously giving daily flexibility exercises before work outs but it would be interesting to really hear him talk about flexibility vs power and how to keep the muscles and body as flexible as possible. They're obviously talking a to about that stuff in a slightly indirect way, would just be great to hear the doc. be a bit more definite about it. But maybe it's just that towards the end when he talks about 'depends on body type and shape' in regard to squats and deadlifts, I guess his real point is that there's no standard best practice because everybody's body and build is different.
The bit where he's loosening up the arms and they talk about how Sheamus has so much shoulder muscle that his nerves don't have much space to get through, fuck tell me about it haha, I'm not built anything like that big but over the last 5 years or so my upper back has got big enough that I've had trapped arm nerves just above the shoulder blades at times. And then if I've a few weeks where I'm not really exercising my body, there'll be a point where I really notice the muscle kind of flattening off that area just where my neck meets the shoulders, and doing some stretches just for that feels amazing. I keep thinking I should take up yoga, but I'm never actually arsed doing it haha. Worst thing is I'm just turning into a fat cunt with these lockdowns haha.

That video's fuckin brilliant. Really interesting the discussion with the chiro guy, the bit where he's just like "If you're 6'3 and 230 lbs of muscle, you're just gonna have some problems" is class. Plus Sheamus just seems like a totally normal lad, no bullshit about him.
The only thing they missed in that is I didn't hear any discussion of yoga type stuff from the chiro guy, he's obviously giving daily flexibility exercises before work outs but it would be interesting to really hear him talk about flexibility vs power and how to keep the muscles and body as flexible as possible. They're obviously talking a to about that stuff in a slightly indirect way, would just be great to hear the doc. be a bit more definite about it. But maybe it's just that towards the end when he talks about 'depends on body type and shape' in regard to squats and deadlifts, I guess his real point is that there's no standard best practice because everybody's body and build is different.
The bit where he's loosening up the arms and they talk about how Sheamus has so much shoulder muscle that his nerves don't have much space to get through, fuck tell me about it haha, I'm not built anything like that big but over the last 5 years or so my upper back has got big enough that I've had trapped arm nerves just above the shoulder blades at times. And then if I've a few weeks where I'm not really exercising my body, there'll be a point where I really notice the muscle kind of flattening off that area just where my neck meets the shoulders, and doing some stretches just for that feels amazing. I keep thinking I should take up yoga, but I'm never actually arsed doing it haha. Worst thing is I'm just turning into a fat cunt with these lockdowns haha.
how tall are you ?!
did you sing for COMPLAN ? the singer was must have been at least 6 4'' !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back