Any wrestling fans? (2 Viewers)

Think they've just unlocked loads of content for the forseeable future in the absence of proper new programming!

You just have to sign into your account to watch.

New series of Dark Side of the Ring has started on Vice. Benoit is the first two episodes. I don't know when I'm going to be able to bring myself to watch those. Should be on YouTube somewhere or via VPN on Vice US website.
I’ll check it out later so.

I think I'm going to go on a Rockers binge. This is great.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

WrestleMania night 1 review - the Boneyard match was tremendous. I fast forwarded through the rest and couldn't even bring myself to watch most finishes.

Does this make your heart beat a little faster like mine?

If you don't watch Billions, see if you can figure out which of the characters is the show's wrestling fan.

If you don't watch Billions, see if you can figure out which of the characters is the show's wrestling fan.

I already knew about him, he does a mean Macho Man impression.

So have you tried it out yet?

I haven’t watched much wrestling lately. Partly that’s my unsociable work hours as of late, but mostly I just can’t. Current WWE has nothing for me. I did enjoy the last AEW pay-per-view, though, and I’ll probably watch NXT TakeOver this Saturday. Other than that, it’s been old stuff or nothing at all. Meh.

So have you tried it out yet?

I haven’t watched much wrestling lately. Partly that’s my unsociable work hours as of late, but mostly I just can’t. Current WWE has nothing for me. I did enjoy the last AEW pay-per-view, though, and I’ll probably watch NXT TakeOver this Saturday. Other than that, it’s been old stuff or nothing at all. Meh.

not yet - no time!

I missed the tweet from Hyatte’s account but yeah, he was on dialysis for years and decided to go out on his own terms. I pretty much watched Nitro through his Mop-Ups back in the day.

I missed the tweet from Hyatte’s account but yeah, he was on dialysis for years and decided to go out on his own terms. I pretty much watched Nitro through his Mop-Ups back in the day.

Didn't know he had those health issues. I know someone, much older than I imagine him to have been (late 40's or early 50's at most?) who made the same call after years of dialysis 3 times a week, It takes a lot out of you. It's sad but I respect someone saying that it's too much for them.

I assume he'll be mad that Scott Keith has outlived him.

Ha! I think he did mention SK a few weeks ago!

Speaking of Csonka as well, I only read 411mania because I followed Hyatte there from Scoops.

There was a gofundme set up for Csonka's daughters, a fair few people in the business made donations; I think Kevin Steen, and Brandi and Cody Rhodes made contributions. I suppose a lot of younger workers now would have grown up reading him.

Indeed. On a related note, I received Warren Ellis’ weaksauce statement in my inbox this morning, and it’s not worth reading past the first two paragraphs where he’s at pains to tell you what he’s *not* instead of admitting what he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back