Any wrestling fans? (2 Viewers)

Like Butterbean smashing Bart Gunn

does she always stay 100% in character on her twitter? showing great commitment right now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I felt like watching a fun squash match during a brief lunch break earlier and this was one of the first things that came up in my search. It definitely delivered. One of the best clotheslines I've ever seen.

Chris Hemsworth to Play Hulk Hogan in Biopic Directed by Todd Phillips (Exclusive)

Born Terry Gene Bollea, Hogan began his career in the late 1970s in the Florida fighting circuit and when he started in the WWF frequently squared off against Andre the Giant as a villainous fighter. When Vince McMahon took over the company and began expanding it into a national presence, Hogan was its face and by then a hero persona. By the end of the '80s, he was one of the Me Decade’s key personalities, gracing magazine covers, appearing on nightly talk shows, and even headlining a Saturday morning cartoon.

In the 21st century, however, Hogan’s fortunes were see-sawing as personal conflicts overtook those inside the ring. Most notably, he was embroiled in a sex tape scandal, with the wife of a friend and radio personality, including a years-long lawsuit that precipitated the end of Gawker and led to Hogan receiving tens of millions of dollars in a settlement.

The biopic will not delve into those years or attempt to encompass an entire life. Instead sources say it will focus on the Hogan’s rise and is described as an origin story of the Hulkster and Hulkamania.

The deal, which took months to put together, will include life rights with Bollea acting as a consultant on the movie as well as executive producer.

Good news on Reigns' health.

Delighted for him. I hope the stress of the job doesn't set him back - and that he's booked better from here on in.

While I'm here, has anyone done a meet and greet at OTT? There's one for Jushin Thunder Liger at the next show and I'm weighing up whether it's worth it.

THREAD

THREAD

SO MANY QUESTIONS

Got to meet Jushin Thunder Liger on Saturday. Well I say 'meet', it was a quick hello and a handshake and a bow, but he popped for my lion mark T-shirt and was pleasantly surprised when I thanked him in Japanese.

Now I've completed my Starrcade '91 set: Bill Kazmaier 27 years ago, and Liger this past weekend.

I also went on Saturday, and I'm not a wrestling boy by any means (read: hadn't a clue what was going on) but surprised myself by screaming my head off.

Becky Lynch (plus two other chumps) , THE main event of the biggest show of the year. Fair play. (I basically stopped even fast forwarding through WWE TV each week when they added Charlotte to the match, Becky/Rousey was the only thing I was watching for)

Becky Lynch (plus two other chumps) , THE main event of the biggest show of the year. Fair play. (I basically stopped even fast forwarding through WWE TV each week when they added Charlotte to the match, Becky/Rousey was the only thing I was watching for)

They need Charlotte in the match. Or rather, Ronda needs her because she is Not Good and one can't expect Becky, as good as wrestler as she is, to carry a novice like Ronda to a five-star match. Putting Charlotte in there takes the pressure off Ronda so she can play to her strengths, and Becky and Charlotte can have their own WrestleMania moments. The feud was between the two of them to begin with, which everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten. The triple threat is a win-win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back