Any Roy Harper fans here? (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

J****a N****m is very pl****nt when she's not s****ng

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone on the Steve Hoffman forums just posted that Amazon have dropped the price on the vinyl of Man & Myth to £16.70, if there's anyone looking to pick up a (relatively) cheap copy…

Amazon product ASIN B00E6OYUDE

have you listened to it, @pavlos ? What do you think?

I've listened to it a few times alright. I've found myself putting it on a lot more than I thought I would. Apart from Cloud Cuckooland, which I'm not mad about due to the cheeseball sax. His singing is pretty amazing considering he's getting on a bit... How do you rate it yourself? You're more of an afficionado than me!

I don't like cloud cuckooland at all, and the first song goes on a bit. The band are mostly a bit bland but overall I like it more with each listen. A few great songs on it, the long one really takes off about halfway through. His voice is still very strong alright, and overall there's no whiff of old-guy-milking-old-age about it at all. One review said he was "peacocking" in relation to his vocals, i dunno about that though - he's always been a fairly acrobatic singer.

It was the 70's so they're probably true. Bowie, Led Zeppelin and probably 99.9% of rock and pop stars from the 70's could all be locked up. Different world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back