Any one wanna make a documentry with me? (1 Viewer)

Ferox13

Anyone wanna go to south America and shoot a Documentry about these lads?

727274.jpg

cannibal%20holocaust%20pic.jpg

Rare uncontacted tribe photographed in Amazon

RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Amazon Indians from one of the world's last uncontacted tribes have been photographed from the air, with striking images released on Thursday showing them painted bright red and brandishing bows and arrows.
The photographs of the tribe near the border between Brazil and Peru are rare evidence that such groups exist. A Brazilian official involved in the expedition said many of them are in increasing danger from illegal logging.
"What is happening in this region is a monumental crime against the natural world, the tribes, the fauna and is further testimony to the complete irrationality with which we, the 'civilized' ones, treat the world," Jose Carlos Meirelles was quoted as saying in a statement by the Survival International group.
One of the pictures, which can be seen on Survival International's Web site (http://www.survival-international.org), shows two Indian men covered in bright red pigment poised to fire arrows at the aircraft while another Indian looks on.

FULL STORY

LOL@Ultima VIII

We could get to brutalise a few turtles and muskrats - its all the vogue with Italian documentry makers.

yeah i saw those photos this morning and was blown away...its almost comforting to know that humanity can still exist in its purest form away from the "advancements" of modern life.

will have to watch that documentary when i get home LaLa, looks excellent .|..|

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jprJBYYRcqQ"]YouTube - First Contact (BBC4 Anthropology Season) - Part 1 of 6[/ame]

those tribes need to be left the fuck alone!

us mangey foreigners could kill them with a common cold.

this is like real life The Mission, but minus Ennio Morricone and jesuit priests and awesome crucifixions.

there was that tribe who were supposed to be untouched but were secretly wearing jeans and t-shirts when the cameras were away, what was their name again?

they were deadly

Can you imagine what's going on in the tribe now? A helicopter going over them was probably the first sign of the apocalypse for them!

my thoughts exactly. The plane flew over them, they ran away - then it flew over them again and in the meantime they had painted themselves red and were ready for a fight. They must have been freaked out of their skulls, the poor things. :(

anyone see that series on More4 a while back bout the indigeous islander lads who came to visit Britain and met Prince Charles and stuff? was deadly watching them do a tribal dance pretty much in the nip for a bunch of middle-aged, middle-class ICA types down the Parish Hall. Stoic as ever they clapped politely through the fear and outrage (the middle-aged Brits that is, the tribe fellas were mad for it).

my thoughts exactly. The plane flew over them, they ran away - then it flew over them again and in the meantime they had painted themselves red and were ready for a fight. They must have been freaked out of their skulls, the poor things. :(

oh come on. poor things?
could you be anymore patronising? worse than the 'purest life' comment

anyway - it was probably the most interesting thing they've seen all year

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back