Any good podcasts about? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 224
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 6
Recently started listening to the Chart Music Podcast where they take a random episode of TOTP (random being usually 70's or 80's) and talk about everything that happens.

Great stuff

CHART MUSIC

Last edited:
get yourself over to iTunes Connect

warning: requires itunes account....

Not sure if its what i'm after.

The show is other peoples copyrighted music.
Playing through mixcloud does actually have some kindof royalties mechanism, hence sticking with that for now...
I'm trying to just set it up so the new shows might appear in itunes feeds.

Is that what it does? I hate signing up for things.

Playing through mixcloud does actually have some kindof royalties mechanism, hence sticking with that for now...

yeah it's for getting a podcast onto the itunes podcast thing

and it'd go through an approval process, so...

wanna check out that new podcast West Cork about the sophie du plantier murder but don't wanna shell out for an audible sub. anyone know where to get it elsewhere?

Pop the preview media embed out and hit the download button at top right. You won't be able to listen in-browser.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

how'd it go?

Pop the preview media embed out and hit the download button at top right. You won't be able to listen in-browser.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sound for that.

ended up signing up the audible free trial. must bail out of it actually.

podcast was great i thought. didn't know the ins and outs of the case. Bailey a fucking psycho

Recently started listening to the Chart Music Podcast where they take a random episode of TOTP (random being usually 70's or 80's) and talk about everything that happens.

Great stuff

CHART MUSIC
I have started this on your recommendation. Episodes are a long so take me a few sittings to finish, but really enjoyable.

I have started this on your recommendation. Episodes are a long so take me a few sittings to finish, but really enjoyable.
Ah i've only got through about 5 of them myself, but yeah I love it. My only gripe is that it's mostly lads, the first episode has a girl on it and it needs that female perspective.

Ah i've only got through about 5 of them myself, but yeah I love it. My only gripe is that it's mostly lads, the first episode has a girl on it and it needs that female perspective.
ah, that's a shame. the first one I listened to had a woman on, a lot of talk about Fuzzbox. Main dude's accent is gas.

I have now caught up with every episode, 3-4 hours long each and all, and feel like I am best mates them. I luv u chart music podcast. Even the girlfriend has gotten way into it.

The Mental Illness Happy Hour (I listen religiously)
The Hardcore Self Help Podcast
London Book Review
You Must Remember This
The Organist
Fresh Air
Invisibilia
Philosophize This!
Unf*ck Your Brain
The Writer's Voice
Where Should We Begin?
Drone Therapy Podcast
Women in Music

My favourites are

Two 23 year-old friends read the wikipedia page about an article and have their minds blown

and

STEM graduates discover philosophy and just have to tell you about it

and

Dad History: where everyone under 50 is Hitler and Stalin at the same time.

and

FUN GIRLS HAVE ALL CAPS CHATS AND TALK SHALLOWLY ABOUT HOW LIKING ARIANE GRANDE IS THE SAME AS BEING SIMONE DE BEAUVOIR

and

Great Men: Where the entire of history from start to finish is explained by this one simple trick that GREAT MEN worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back