Any good podcasts about? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 224
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 6
My favourites are

Two 23 year-old friends read the wikipedia page about an article and have their minds blown

and

STEM graduates discover philosophy and just have to tell you about it

and

Dad History: where everyone under 50 is Hitler and Stalin at the same time.

and

FUN GIRLS HAVE ALL CAPS CHATS AND TALK SHALLOWLY ABOUT HOW LIKING ARIANE GRANDE IS THE SAME AS BEING SIMONE DE BEAUVOIR

and

Great Men: Where the entire of history from start to finish is explained by this one simple trick that GREAT MEN worked out.
:rolleyes:

What? I wasn't making fun of you, just some of the dodgier podcasts I've put myself through. No one to blame but myself.

Any decent mini series I can get into to pass the time on some mundane tasks? I've listened to Serial, all of You Must Remeber This, Teacher's Pet and that one about the guy accused of murder who was into cars, the name of which escapes me.

Any decent mini series I can get into to pass the time on some mundane tasks? I've listened to Serial, all of You Must Remeber This, Teacher's Pet and that one about the guy accused of murder who was into cars, the name of which escapes me.
There was that Caliphate one last year, that was good.

Caliphate is AMAZING, one of my favourite. How fucking unreal cool is rukmini callimachi... sigh.

Also, if you want a pure nonsense pop culture podcast that is just fun to pass the time with, I've been enjoying Who Weekly

Listening to Slow Burn on the Iraq war, which is fascinating when compared to the Blowback series on the same topic.

I've one called Pears for Lunch where I speak with favourite Irish musicians for one hour about how they are coping this last year, how they approach songwriting, and a favourite (best or worst) tour story.

Guests so far include Steve from giveamanakick/Windings
Sarah from Pillow Queens
Brigid Mae Power, Cathal Coughlan, Fears, Patrick Freyne, Jim Byrne (Any Other City Records) Anna's Anchor, Delorentos, Silverbacks and more. Always a few tunes too. Goes up every Thurs via Islington Radio here in London but can listen back here:

I'm culling my podcasts
Hosts make in-joke (non comedy podcast) : Unsubscribe
Host try to be funny (NCP) : unscubscribe
Host say "for me" more than 3 times : subscribe
Host apologises for how long it has been since the last episode : unsubscribe

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back