Any Good bands Playing on the mainland in July? (1 Viewer)

amorphous blob

hey, this is Alan Remorse by the way...my fucking account wont work...

anyways, i'll be in Luxembourg in July so does anybody know if any good bands are playing in any nearby cities? like brussels, amsterdam, etc.. anywhere i might be able to get by train basically...

the fate of my holiday rests in your hands!!!

amorphous blob said:
hey, this is Alan Remorse by the way...my fucking account wont work...

anyways, i'll be in Luxembourg in July so does anybody know if any good bands are playing in any nearby cities? like brussels, amsterdam, etc.. anywhere i might be able to get by train basically...

the fate of my holiday rests in your hands!!!
Q and not U will be on tour sometime in june/july... nothin confirmed yet tho.

Alan Remorse said:
cool... be class to see them actually. are they recording anything new?
think there's a new record coming out... did you get that 7" last year? it was embarrassingly good.

ya got that, pretty cool. i love the way when they lost a member after No Kill that they just completely changed their style but were still as class as ever..

cant wait to hear a new record from them.

stephenoblunt said:
Do you know who is puttin them on? I must say I dig that band, but I also dig with my hands.
no clue.considering the dischord conection maybe toxic will be involved but thats just a hunch.

Hahahaha... Sorry the idea of Kerry John sitting around listening to dischord compilations and thinking arty thoughts amuses me greatly.

Killing Spree

Hey.

I know this is pretty short notive but would Killind Spree be able to play the City Arts Centre gig on the 20th March from 2-6pm?

Please let me know asap. thanks.

Liadain said:
Hahahaha... Sorry the idea of Kerry John sitting around listening to dischord compilations and thinking arty thoughts amuses me greatly.
I saw him hugging a girl once and smiling, so who knows? Maybe he's the sensitive type.

admitidley my knowledge on toxic starts and ends with knowing they put on the fugazi show a while ago.

How did you find out Q and not U are playing?? If you don't know who's putting them on and all you're going to do is bleat on about Toxic then maybe you should email Pete and get yourself a one way ticket to a different forum...

the strange guy said:
I saw him hugging a girl once and smiling, so who knows? Maybe he's the sensitive type.
logo.gif

that's all i have to say
oh, and i wish i had a picture of kerry john and the ability to use photoshop.

This is an actual picture of kerry john:

driverbesiderigid1.jpg

That oil company is just one of those jokes that never gets old.

stephenoblunt said:
How did you find out Q and not U are playing?? If you don't know who's putting them on and all you're going to do is bleat on about Toxic then maybe you should email Pete and get yourself a one way ticket to a different forum...
a friend of mines been e-mailing them for a while and they said they planned to come over.
and forgive me for being unaware of the offence people may take to the forming of hunches based on limited amounts of information

u:mack put on fugazi the last few times, not toxic.

q and not u are doing a handful of uk dates in the summer, thats all. they would "love to come to ireland some other time" but how many times have i heard that before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back