Any Belle & Sebastian fans awake? (1 Viewer)

stunning

Website
www.hootnight.com
It's 11:40pm. I'm leaving for Glasgow in about 5 hours. WHICH CD should I take...I can only take one...Sinister? Arab Strap? Tigermilk? Waitress?

Maybe I should take Looper's Up A Tree?

HELP!! I'm doing laundry and packing at the same time. I can't think.

I'm going to go take a shower...when I come back I want an answer!

Cheers,

Thomas

My favorite remains If You're Feeling Sinister. hook after witty hook after romantic hook after sad hook...

I'm also VERY partial to the ep's. A Century of Fakers and A Century of Elvis are two really cool versions of the same but different song! Amazing!

Get one of those...The white one with the boy and girl on the cover...can't think of the name. Someone help me here.

This one?

sleevebig13.jpg

this is brill
sleeve18.gif

Anthony said:
This one?

yes! 3.. 6.. 9.. Seconds Of Light that's the best of the all-of-them-are-incredible eps. after that's i'd hit lazy line painter jane. that's lovely! but definitely start with 3.. 6.. 9.. Seconds Of Light

I remember a friend called me when she heard the song Lazy Line Painter Jane on the radio and she thought the guest female vocalist was Barbra Striesand!!! Much more like Petula Clarke buh.

old said:
You can't beat Dog On Wheels.

no, and the ispca would probably have something to say about it if you tried. ho ho.

unfortunately b&s are one of them bands i just can't stand. tweeeeeee.

stunning said:
It's 11:40pm. I'm leaving for Glasgow in about 5 hours. WHICH CD should I take...I can only take one...Sinister? Arab Strap? Tigermilk? Waitress?

Maybe I should take Looper's Up A Tree?

HELP!! I'm doing laundry and packing at the same time. I can't think.

I'm going to go take a shower...when I come back I want an answer!

Cheers,

Thomas
I hope you took Tigermilk
each subsequent record gets progressively worse

i'd have taken Dear catastrophe waitress as up to that album i liked what i heard but i didn't have any of their stuff

and then when i heard the first song, i thought it was great without knowing who it was and the album was just awesome and got me into belle & sebastian

so yes in the last year, i've jumped on the belle & sebastian bandwagon

I was reading in the har tee eeee guide that their set from poxygen is going to be on the radio next wednesday (or the 22nd whatever day that is).

Wilbert said:
Tom, if ever there was a man who needed an iPod/mp3 player of some other brand, it's you!

Of course, I have all the B&S stuff...do you mean for other things like?

But my God, I fucking HATE mp3 quality. My ears just get all twitchy and I get so tense. They're great for research though...and I do enjoy them for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back