Anti Hangover drinks (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ron
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 0

ron

So, have a mate who suffers from ferocious hangovers (the day afte the night before, he mightn't get out of the bed till after 6). We've a night organised down the country two days before he leaves these shores for Canada.

Anything he can take before a nights drinking that will have him in decent shape the morning after?
Cheers

he's probably wheat intolerant or something like that, which would require drinking cider instead, or bacardi and coke if he's a girl.

Drink less? Fat chance I'm afraid...
Do any of those anti-hangover drinks, soluble powders or tablets work at all?

The powder works to an extent as it reintroduces electrolytes and helps rehydrate you, which is the main issue with being hungover but most of those tablets that you take while drinking are a load of bollocks. One of them says take on after each drink up to a maximum of three drinks.

diarolite before sleep and solpadeine immediately after you wake up

Fixed that for you

Reason is, the caffeine content in Solpodeine could prevent a restful sleep. Popping a couple of paracetamol (sans Caffeine) would suffice.

Fixed that for you

Reason is, the caffeine content in Solpodeine could prevent a restful sleep. Popping a couple of paracetamol (sans Caffeine) would suffice.

if youve drank enough for a hangover, youre drunk enough to sleep. and besides, drunk sleep isnt proper sleep, its like a coma. thats also why hangovers suck, body hasnt had enough proper REM dreaming non-coma normy sleep

if youve drank enough for a hangover, youre drunk enough to sleep. and besides, drunk sleep isnt proper sleep, its like a coma. thats also why hangovers suck, body hasnt had enough proper REM dreaming non-coma normy sleep

Exactly my point. Caffeine ain't going to help matters at all.

Thats bollox

I drink espresso every day & if I had a solpodine now I'd be awake half the night.

I've tried the solpodene before bedtime while hammared - big mistake every time - nothing worse than being wide awake while getting your hangover.

Just drink as much water as you can before bed (with a non caffeinated painkiller) & possibly alternate water with the boose - that helps me in anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back