Andrew W.K. sex scandal. (1 Viewer)

i'm in .|..|
colorflash.gif
.|..|

Oh holy jesus fuck I didn't think I could love Andrew anymore than I already do but after reading about Steev Mike and reading that Manifesto about putting a salmon in your pussy and saving up all the cum you ever came in your life and getting girl cum in your mouth and being in love and partying and how cool animals are, AAARGH HE'S AMAZING AAAARRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. - the Fullams I'm pretty sure told me psychically that they're offering to have the Andrew W.K. party in their house in June when I finish my exams?

weird, i dont remember that, but, whatever, Andrew W.K. part in our house in June. Everyone invited!

Well, you see, when young ladies get a certain age, they begin a reproductive cycle which includes the monthly shedding of the lining of their womb, in order for it to regenerate so as to be able to sucessfully incubate a fertilised egg. That happens up the fanny. When a sperm goes in. So when the lining is shed all this blood and shit comes out. It's sort of gross. But kind of sexy too. Unless you're catholic, then it's just gross. You can tell how secretly catholic you are by how gross you find it. You're especially catholic if you're scared of having sex while either doing a period yourself or if she is doing her period.

personally i'd be djing the following

TRAMP!!! - Wipe Those Tears
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

BONFIRE - Sleeping All Alone!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

if that shit don't get ye rockin.|..|

Well, you see, when young ladies get a certain age, they begin a reproductive cycle which includes the monthly shedding of the lining of their womb, in order for it to regenerate so as to be able to sucessfully incubate a fertilised egg. That happens up the fanny. When a sperm goes in. So when the lining is shed all this blood and shit comes out. It's sort of gross. But kind of sexy too. Unless you're catholic, then it's just gross. You can tell how secretly catholic you are by how gross you find it. You're especially catholic if you're scared of having sex while either doing a period yourself or if she is doing her period.

yeah, red-rides are tote hip right now.

I for once MazzaJane share your feelings at this very moment, I also ate 3 Burrito/wraps and 1 youghart b4 I slept too.
Fuck I feel stuffed and 'orrible.

Party Hard always reminded me of the intro music to Pat Sharp's The Funhouse. Whadda show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back