Analog:Rogue's Gallery Update: Lou Reed, Shane McGowan, Neil Hannon and more / July18 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GMS
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

GMS

ANALOG 2008
HAL WILLNER'S ROGUE'S GALLERY: PIRATE BALLADS, SEA SONGS AND CHANTEYS

LATEST NEWS: SHANE MC GOWAN added to bill!

LIVE AT GRAND CANAL SQUARE, DUBLIN ON FRIDAY 18 JULY AS PART OF THE ANALOG FESTIVAL

New York legend LOU REED, Oscar-winning actor TIM ROBBINS, NEIL HANNON, new stars TEDDY THOMPSON and JULIE FOWLIS, THE THREE PRUNED MEN [Gavin Friday, Guggi and Dave Id Busaras and many more perform songs about drinking, women, death, nasty crimes on the water and of course pirates... funny, beautiful and sad songs.

The line-up of those performing live at Grand Canal Square:
LOU REED
Oscar-winning actor TIM ROBBINS
NEIL HANNON [THE DIVINE COMEDY]
SHANE MC GOWAN
TEDDY THOMPSON
JULIE FOWLIS
THE THREE PRUNED MEN [Gavin Friday, Guggi and Dave Id Busaras]
MARTIN CARTHY
NORMA WATERSON
ELIZA CARTHY
BABY GRAMPS
CHRIS DIFFORD [SQUEEZE]
RACHEL UNTHANK
LANGLEY SISTERS
WHITE MAGIC
ROGER ENO...

Rogue's Gallery Tickets 49.95 euro including booking fee

ANALOG MAIN STAGE WEEKEND TICKET 60 EURO FOR ALL 3 DAYS INCLUSIVE:HAL WILLNER'S ROGUES GALLERY + TORTOISE / EFTERKLANG / LIARS + TARAF DE HAIDOUKS, VINICIUS CANTUARIA

Available from www.ticketmaster.ie and usual outlets including CITY DISCS, Temple Bar and ROAD RECORDS, Fade St.

ANALOG MAIN STAGE ACCESS INFORMATION
For Analog Main Stage concerts, access to be Grand Canal Square will restricted to ticket-holders only. In the interests of public safety, there will be ticket checks at Pearse Street and Sir John Rogerson Quay and other approach streets.

www.analogconcerts.ie

Re: Analog:Rogue's Gallery Update: Lou Reed, Shane McGowan, Neil Hannon and more / Ju

Isn't Shane nothing short of a corpse these days or am I missing something?

Re: Analog:Rogue's Gallery Update: Lou Reed, Shane McGowan, Neil Hannon and more / Ju

Isn't Shane nothing short of a corpse these days or am I missing something?

I was thinking the same thing myself, he'll turn up pissed as a fart mumble out some tuneless nonsense then walk off to a hero's ovation.

He was awful at the end of the Nick Cave gig and even worse when I saw him and Babyshambles doing 'Dirty Old Town' Pete Doherty sounded like fucking Marvin Gaye compared to McGowan.

Did anyone go to this?

What a bunch of tossers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back