An Post's AddressPal (1 Viewer)

I've never used Parcel Motel but with AddressPal I only ever had a problem once which was when I tried the US version and the item never arrived for whatever reason. The UK AddressPal I've used tones of times mostly for books and always found it reliable and certainly saved some money on shipping.

I don't use it as much these days the last couple of times I think I paid the fee online and the item was delivered to me but before I would always go to the post office and pick it up for 3 euro or so.

Yeah there will be a customs charge and AnPost will apply that charge along with there own fee but sure nothing wrong with paying tax it's a legitimate business you know

Side question here
But are An Post scanning and opening things?

Or do they just know to look at stuff that's from an online seller/manufacturer?

e.g. if your sister from England gets you something in Argos and drops it in the post but it's all hand-written on the package

They still gonna do you over at Revenue?

I'm honestly not sure how it is done the last thing I got was a small cable and I can't remember what the packaging looked like but it's maybe not that uncommon the write a description of the content and the value on packages in general even within the EU for example

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back