An Aidan of Ten Years Ago (1 Viewer)

krossie

krossie is blaming it on a. the sunshine b. the mo
Website
www.ilovephilosophy.com
No I don’t want to keep doing that.
Setup the photo shoot etc time time yes.
We’ll keep some of them.
No it’ll keep on happening.
No not that team. Who’s the producer?
Retain some of the eh yea eh yes younger – yea I’m keen to retain Tara – yea she might do that bloggy thing or yea yes
I thinking someone younger, more bubbly – maybe out of Daragh’s kids afternoon things
Remember Aidan when he was good. When he had all the, you know all that young people’s -I dunno what they do exactly – all that hipster stuff - things – whatever they’re into yea?
Yea and that sort of and he’d say yea – well that’s it
– yea – that’s it exactly:

‘An Aidan of ten years ago’

Even with the experience of 17000 posts under my belt..I can think of nothing to add to this.

Apart from...

In millenniums from now,when aliens finally arrive to find a scorched and baron earth..and reboot the internet for shits,I hope this thread is all that remains.

AH be jaybus Thanks for all the love folks - that's basically a genuine phone conversation only very slightly re-jigged by me that I heard on the bus coming into jobbridge!

All the expected characteristics present and correct; flat, cultivated south-side accent, iPhone with hangy down leather case, projected with an 'I'm very big and important' tone very loudly to the entirety of the shivering bus crew - The last line is an exact quote - ah the joys - I presume he was an RTE producer...

(It could have been some K-holing hell as well mind you...)

Yupe he was straight outa this http://clientsfromhell.net/ but horrifically solid and real!

kp

Haha!!! I knew it. No doubt he could work in "morketing" either.

Aidan Power?

An Aidan of 4 years ago sounds good to me so

Notable incident

Power was surprised on 23 October 2008 when wrestling superstars Joe Legend and Scotty Too Hotty came in to talk about the wrestling events around Ireland but in a strange turn of events ended up taking on Power and trashing the Cafe. Power later admitted this was the highlight of his broadcasting career.[9]

Haha like the way you let this sit for a day before explaining it Krossie.

Makes me glad i don't pay a licence fee anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back