Amstel 5-a-side (1 Viewer)

lorcanzo said:
sooo

who's up for entering the Amstel-5-a-side?

a thumped full team of seven.

well?

the heats start the weekend after next... could be a good laugh?

www.amstel.ie

I am so up for this...I can play anywhere, but will opt for a defensive role. I am a commited center back, with a no-nonsense approach to the game. Deft of foot, I can also make sweeping runs into attack and am an accomplished goal scorer.

My role model for this position is german legend and current Stuttgart coach, Matthias Sammer.

8 players in total are needed.

I would be up for it. I also am a defensive minded player, but have been known for my Cafu-like abilities when playing wing-back. Too bad this doesn't work in 5-a-side. Also note that I am crap, but reasonably fit, which is much more important in 5-a-side!

P. Littbarski said:
I am so up for this...I can play anywhere, but will opt for a defensive role. I am a commited center back, with a no-nonsense approach to the game. Deft of foot, I can also make sweeping runs into attack and am an accomplished goal scorer.

My role model for this position is german legend and current Stuttgart coach, Matthias Sammer.

8 players in total are needed.

three down, four to go!

its seven players - seven panel mambers including one captain.

pete? conor? ro?

lorcanzo said:
three down, four to go!

its seven players - seven panel mambers including one captain.

pete? conor? ro?

i stand corrected...any ideas of where this might be played ?

I have a car if transport becomes an issue...I live in Coolmine/Blanchardstown but it's no problem giving people lifts and all that...within reason like.

I'd play, but I'm very unfit and extremely unreliable. If its a Saturday or Sunday I'll be in bed hugover...

Id play except im incredibly bad. Last 5 a side team i was on lost 15-1. it was a 10 minute game :eek: . I reckon if we had pushed the wing backs up and got some crosses in for the big man for me to feed off we would of won. No one listens to me though.

I could have been goalie for yis, but I'm in New Zealand for it. And I'm rappah so I am. Only a touch blind without me specs.

Fearless in the tackle so I am. Touch of the Schmichaels about me (not the dog off Corrie you smart bastards)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back