Amazon Reviews (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2
I used to work for Amazon. They actually do have a team of people working on the reviews to make sure people don't submit profanities and that sort of thing.
My favourite ever was a review someone sent in of some Gerry Adam's book, where they spent the entire review cursing and calling Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness terrorists, etc.
Some of the stuff we used to get asked at Amazon was amazing.

Yeah I work for the government now.

My favourite Amazon question ever:

This Christian guy writes in complaining about the Understanding Loved Boys and Boylovers book (this whole NAMBLA issue was big at the time).
But he writes this ridiculously sarcastic letter, talking all this sarcy shit and going on about child molesters and all this, then says to take the piss what's next, are we going to sell books on animal-molesting and how to rape blah blah blah, where could he get stuff like that?

So me and my mate go and find some book like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1859843107/?tag=thumpedcom-20

and compose an e-mail in reply informing the guy that we think we've found the item he was looking for.
Our supervisor pissed himself laughing but sensibly (unfortunately) wouldn't let us send it in reply to the guy.

Amazon used to sell this Harry Potter vibrating broomstick thing, a child's toy like.
They had to remove it because too many women were using it as dildoes and leaving reviews about it's performance on the site. For real!

Some great reviews of Beaver Phillips' guide to internet seduction called 'Copy, Paste and Bang!'

0 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
Bangin' Book!, February 21, 2009
By Steve Bova "boho" (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews

Beaver's system works like a dream! I'm 23 and I used to be really shy. Lately I've been TEARING IT UP with some hot cougars and moving onto even hotter pieces. My confidence has soared with all of the responses I'm getting, most of which turn into great lays. It's so easy it isn't fair....but I sure as hell am not complaining. Thanks, bro.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0982258100/?tag=thumpedcom-20

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back