alternatives to amazon (1 Viewer)

We've been buying a lot from Bandcamp on Fridays as they've been waiving their fees. I have tapes coming out of my arse, now.

Yeah bought a bunch of records on the fee waiving Fridays either direct from bands or more often from small labels.

amazing song... hard to believe it was a B side, flipside Sunny Afternoon was No. 1 in UK.
i heard the Chocolate Watchband's version first (!) only realized it was a Kinks song later.

I just checked where bezo's ranked comapred to GDP and he's somewhere around hungary so he probably wont take over the planet for another few years.

If a few of those lads (mostly americans) clubbed together they would make up a little section of europe pretty quick. Most of them could fund an american sized military for years which is just great because musk has contract with military for his space junk.

Musk could buy about 15 donald trumps though.

I bought a record player and speakers last night without going through amazon. Got the record player from therage.ie and the speakers from cpcireland.farnell.com. Should get them later this week. The rage were doing 10% off the players plus a new record half price.

A mate of mine gets records from adverts.ie the odd time. Sometimes he gets some decent bargains. Although today he sent me on a link to an ad from a guy in Naas selling a bunch of old records for €10. The guy uploaded 6 photos of the records but when you get to the last one, it's a selfie of a guy in overalls with his dick hanging out.

The ad is still up there afaik

We've been buying a lot from Bandcamp on Fridays as they've been waiving their fees. I have tapes coming out of my arse, now.
Is that an every Friday thing, or was it a two-time only thing? Both days I messed up and didn't get on it just between work and what not...

Please tell me not to buy this at $200 cheaper than it is anywhere else including Ebay

View attachment 13964

I don't know where you live so this might be irrelevant to you but I bought a projector a few weeks ago (an Optoma HD one .. it's kick-ass). Got it from Elara.ie. Pretty much the same price as Amazon but since they are local (I'm in Dublin) I ordered on a Thursday at lunchtime and it turned up at 9:15 on Friday morning.

I don't know where you live so this might be irrelevant to you but I bought a projector a few weeks ago (an Optoma HD one .. it's kick-ass). Got it from Elara.ie. Pretty much the same price as Amazon but since they are local (I'm in Dublin) I ordered on a Thursday at lunchtime and it turned up at 9:15 on Friday morning.
Also bought a projector recently from DID

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back