Alldayer in Tullamore, May 28th (1 Viewer)

Yeah one of the minibuses could make a few bob and it still should only be a couple of euro a head. We'll get everyone sorted one way or the other!

should be like maybe 7-10 a head. better them 10 there then 10 back. yea grand if need a hand let me know

Double posts all over the shop here, sort yourselves out lads.

Hardcorps, that sounds great. Lookin forward to it! Just need to find a lift...

Double posts all over the shop here, sort yourselves out lads.

Hardcorps, that sounds great. Lookin forward to it! Just need to find a lift...

well the train if ur stayin over night which u most likely will be is 30euro for month return but the kearns bus is 12euro a month return

.Whoohoo!QUOTE=gab;1398564]diet pills from the uk are looking for a gig that day[/QUOTE]

Glad to be able to confirm that Diet Pills ,(Leicester,UK) will play at Fest4fortheOceans .Woohoo!

Savage.I was booking the Diet Pills tour and I'd have preferred if you'd confirmed this with me first , but good news either way.
Woops! Was'nt aware of that,and went straight to them via their E-mail. For future reference,How do i find info like that?

No, it's grand, as long as you've been in touch with them directly that's cool, just they hadn't told me that either.I just needed to know it was confirmed so as I didn't end up booking them somewhere else (i'd just about sorted something when I saw this,just as well I hadn't confirmed). Gab had apparently given you my email address he said.

No, it's grand, as long as you've been in touch with them directly that's cool, just they hadn't told me that either.I just needed to know it was confirmed so as I didn't end up booking them somewhere else (i'd just about sorted something when I saw this,just as well I hadn't confirmed). Gab had apparently given you my email address he said.
Yeah, when they were first mentioned on here, I asked Gab if he knew any of them,then I found an email address and asked them directly.Amazingly one of em was at home (on a Friday night) and we pretty much sorted things out over 3 messages. Gab got back to me on Saturday with your e-mail and by then it was 99% agreed. Again my apologies.I wish booking all the bands was so quick and straight forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back