Ticket Swap All Together Now tickets (1 Viewer)

ernesto

Stank you very much
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Bought two standard camping tickets for All Together Now. Turns out I’m On-Call for work that entire week and it’s unswappable.

Looking for a direct swap for 2 tickets for Another Love Story.
Cheers

If anyone has one weekend ticket going or hear of anyone selling one will yiz think of me please? Bought a camper van ticket and meant to buy the other ticket when I had the cash but then they were sold out :(

If anyone has one weekend ticket going or hear of anyone selling one will yiz think of me please? Bought a camper van ticket and meant to buy the other ticket when I had the cash but then they were sold out :(
hey diddle @Diddles . I'm gonna sell my weekend ticket. not enough acts doing it for me plus lack of a posse going for me. went last year, was great. get on to me here if you still interested and we can sort something out. Face Value, natch. think it was 220. (was the last tier ticket before they sold out)

hey diddle @Diddles . I'm gonna sell my weekend ticket. not enough acts doing it for me plus lack of a posse going for me. went last year, was great. get on to me here if you still interested and we can sort something out. Face Value, natch. think it was 220. (was the last tier ticket before they sold out)

Aww thanks for thinking of me but I managed to get one on Toutless.com last week. Loads of people looking over there.

Well, if any other prick has a ticket I'll buy it and not call you a prick. Except on thumped, have to have some standards.

Would anyone by any chance have a family camping ticket to swap for a general one? Fucking van broke down again so will be in a tent and don't want to stay in general with the childer

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back