Ticket Swap All Together Now tickets (1 Viewer)

ernesto

lover not a fighter
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Bought two standard camping tickets for All Together Now. Turns out I’m On-Call for work that entire week and it’s unswappable.

Looking for a direct swap for 2 tickets for Another Love Story.
Cheers

Shabba_

Threads
Hi there,

Would you be interested in selling the tickets rather than a swap?

Thanks,

Diddles

Threads
If anyone has one weekend ticket going or hear of anyone selling one will yiz think of me please? Bought a camper van ticket and meant to buy the other ticket when I had the cash but then they were sold out :(

dunderhead

Threads
If anyone has one weekend ticket going or hear of anyone selling one will yiz think of me please? Bought a camper van ticket and meant to buy the other ticket when I had the cash but then they were sold out :(
hey diddle @Diddles . I'm gonna sell my weekend ticket. not enough acts doing it for me plus lack of a posse going for me. went last year, was great. get on to me here if you still interested and we can sort something out. Face Value, natch. think it was 220. (was the last tier ticket before they sold out)

Diddles

Threads
hey diddle @Diddles . I'm gonna sell my weekend ticket. not enough acts doing it for me plus lack of a posse going for me. went last year, was great. get on to me here if you still interested and we can sort something out. Face Value, natch. think it was 220. (was the last tier ticket before they sold out)
Aww thanks for thinking of me but I managed to get one on Toutless.com last week. Loads of people looking over there.

Lili Marlene

Constant Management of Back
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Well, if any other prick has a ticket I'll buy it and not call you a prick. Except on thumped, have to have some standards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Stone Roses
    She Bangs the Drums - Remastered
    The Stone Roses
    The Stone Roses

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads