All Day Breakfast (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Anyone know what the deal is with these signs? Seen two so far: one off Camden Street and another off Aungier Street. I presume there are more.

They're kind of awesome, but if I find out they're a fucking marketing campaign, I'm gonna wig out.

CitySickness, can you post the pic?

it's just, have a fry up all day, isn't it?

maybe it means, 'crack available here'

who can say.

Darren Day is singing mornings at the Camden Deluxe Hotel for the entire month of August. He's such a dreamboat

C_71_article_1007577_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Darren Day is singing mornings at the Camden Deluxe Hotel for the entire month of August. He's such a dreamboat

C_71_article_1007577_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

wow. I'd love to get engaged to him, just like suzanne shaw, anna friel and tracy shaw and all those other chicks; contend with his crippling substance abuse; committment phobia and general George Best (worst)-ness. He's such an ideal man.

Is there an international all day breakfast day? We could organise it for the day after all day drinking day, which is on Saturday.

The problem is, I just wanna know if what I'm smelling is PR, or if that's just something I stepped in and this is a genuinely clever guerilla funtime sticker campaign.

wow. I'd love to get engaged to him, just like suzanne shaw, anna friel and tracy shaw and all those other chicks; contend with his crippling substance abuse; committment phobia and general George Best (worst)-ness. He's such an ideal man.

If you go to all 31 performances you get a free one-month engagement

I find it hard to imagine Darren Day getting high on anything but life. He's so clean cut.

Next we'll hear that Michael Ball is fond of freebasing.

image-upload-44-763127.jpg

I'm hoping its some posh art

Posh art like a red x?

Hm?

Anyway, I hope so, too. I'll be so mad if I fucking find out that some cunting marketing cuntsultant fuckwitsgreigrgrg did it, and that I've fallen into their fucking cunting trap and I'm posting this thread because they wanted me to.

Viral/guerilla marketing has fucking ruined everything, you know that? We can't even look at something genuinely clever without that sinking feeling that it may be the work of some marketing douchebags with bollocks for faces and gees for brains.

Someone help me out here. I think I'm wigging out anyway.

I find it hard to imagine Darren Day getting high on anything but life. He's so clean cut.

Next we'll hear that Michael Ball is fond of freebasing.

what? have you gone all darren day on us? He's a substance -abusing love rat! EVERYone knows that. Everyone who reads Heat, that is.

What about Ronnie leaving the wife for an 18 year old Russian?

Viral/guerilla marketing has fucking ruined everything, you know that? We can't even look at something genuinely clever without that sinking feeling that it may be the work of some marketing douchebags with bollocks for faces and gees for brains.

Someone help me out here. I think I'm wigging out anyway.

ah c'mon. Nuts about Glenda was pretty good. At least - no, actually it was shit and embarrasing. But I wear the t-shirt in bed now. Stan loves it.

ah c'mon. Nuts about Glenda was pretty good. At least - no, actually it was shit and embarrasing. But I wear the t-shirt in bed now. Stan loves it.

This is the thing. We got them in the office, and I sent one to a certain Glendaholic Thumped poster, and yet, while my gesture was genuine, I felt like I was contributing to a Zeitgeist specially designed by a focus group with my needs, interests and worldview in mind, to manufacture irony we can all relate to.

THE DREAM IS OVER, PEOPLE.

Someone hold me.

What about Ronnie leaving the wife for an 18 year old Russian?

Ronnie Wood looks like an old intinerant woman without the pram. Women love that. I heard he whisked her off to a b&b in Celbridge and called then her a bitch for not getting naked.

The last time i read heat magazine i saw a picture of Kerry Katona on a beach eating a huge quarter pounder.

Ronnie Wood looks like an old intinerant woman without the pram. Women love that. I heard he whisked her off to a b&b in Celbridge and called then her a bitch for not getting naked.

The last time i read heat magazine i saw a picture of Kerry Katona on a beach eating a huge quarter pounder.

nah, he has a gaff in clane/straffan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back