Airbnb (1 Viewer)

Got a confirmation on AirB&B for a 2 bed flat on Sligo for one night. Was playing a gig there it was for the band but I never mentioned the band, just said it was for the amount of people it said it could accommodate. Two days before it they cancelled on me. Got a full refund but it left me stuck and forking out a little more for a B&B.

Got a confirmation on AirB&B for a 2 bed flat on Sligo for one night. Was playing a gig there it was for the band but I never mentioned the band, just said it was for the amount of people it said it could accommodate. Two days before it they cancelled on me. Got a full refund but it left me stuck and forking out a little more for a B&B.
Do you get to review that?

I have no idea. I was too busy sorting other shit out at the time I never went back to it.
Just to flag it for others and dent their rating if they're in the habit of this shit

In general I find AirBnb takes a hit on the userfriendliness by making you wait a day for a confirmation. It is not ideal for last minute assholes like me.

But you did everything right here.

My fifth AirBnB guests arrived today and I was really worried that they had very high expectations because they are American and have been sending me overly enthusiastic emails about staying here but they are so lovely and nice and happy!

So far the whole enterprise has been a good experience, although another couple stayed for two days last week and then sent me some 'suggestions' (my towels aren't big enough, I did not supply a frying pan), probably thinking they were being really helpful but it just fucking enraged me. Well love, the only suggestions I have is maybe book and pay for two people instead of one, don't drink every single thing you come across in the fridge, use the washing machine fifteen fucking times and leave the heating on to dry your clothes when you've gone out. Fuxache.

My fifth AirBnB guests arrived today and I was really worried that they had very high expectations because they are American and have been sending me overly enthusiastic emails about staying here but they are so lovely and nice and happy!

So far the whole enterprise has been a good experience, although another couple stayed for two days last week and then sent me some 'suggestions' (my towels aren't big enough, I did not supply a frying pan), probably thinking they were being really helpful but it just fucking enraged me. Well love, the only suggestions I have is maybe book and pay for two people instead of one, don't drink every single thing you come across in the fridge, use the washing machine fifteen fucking times and leave the heating on to dry your clothes when you've gone out. Fuxache.
SHOW THEM THIS THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back