Air Fryer (1 Viewer)

We're on the lookout for a new one. Last one just had an odd and untimely demise. Any recommendations? Ta

my fantasy version of events is making up dinner for myself and UTM as i'm getting ready for work, then arriving home from work to ready food. Is this realistic?

you can't say that and not explain.
I took it out and plugged it in. There was a few seconds left on the timer when I did that. Readied the chips, but when the timer finished, instead of three beeps, it was this constant high pitched mono whine. I unplugged it & it kept going. Brought it out back and could still hear it, so my wife filled a garden bucket with water and submerged it to short the internal battery.

Still didn't get one

Working on the batch cooking game mostly
Get one of these yokes
Will change your life - or it has changed my cooking life
Easy rice
Easy spuds
Quick and easy veg
One pot pasta
Pulled pork
All that gear

It's a batch-cooking BEAST

My girlfriend got one. Bear in mind I don't cook or don't really care about food. It's good for stuff like sausages, burgers, rashers. Veg wise corn on the cob turned out great. Mushrooms, no. Chips, no idea. It air fries, with very little oil/fat, and it roasts. She loves it. I like it because it's way less mess and probably good for my cholesterol. And it makes a very pleasing beep noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back