Ads you HATE!! (1 Viewer)

She's on twitter with relatively few followers. The top posts are her family and friends congratulating her on the ad. She seems nice. I felt terrible. As should you.

She's on twitter with relatively few followers. The top posts are her family and friends congratulating her on the ad. She seems nice. I felt terrible. As should you.

Oh I’m sure she’s a lovely girl. It was the ridiculous over-explanation of the stupid rebrand I hated, which was particularly egregious during their inescapable carpet-bombing radio ad campaign before Christmas.

There is no denying the awfulness of the ad. It's relentless repetition deserves all the hate.

Mairead Farrell in the new Super Valu ads. Lord, give me strength. Just bad casting.

Last straw was the one where she's coaxing a woman from buying a branded mayonnaise (all hail Hellmanns) and getting the own brand instead. Sick fuck.

27337090_1366399373464132_3838631696892375065_n.jpg

My dad has been pottering around the house murmuring "ain't no body, hmm hmm HMM hmm hmm" for about 6 months now. No sign of change. The last time I remember it being this bad was a good year of Live Forever around 1999.

Really hate the new Supervalu ads. It's not really the ads themselves, it's the poxy music they have in the background. It sounds like a Two Door Cinema Club b side that was written for a meteor ad that was aimed at the student market back in 2007. It's like it's been repurposed to cater for the fact that the same people those ads were aimed at are now old and boring and hosting dinner parties.

That BOI ad where the chick sings a breathy cover of Genesis' song Follow Me. It sounds out of tune as well.

Corny as fuck and puts me in bad form.

The Hyundai World Cup ad featuring Maroon 5 covering Bob Marley's "Three Little Birds" is the very worst thing ever produced by humankind.

The Flash Ultra ads using Queen's Flash Gordon song. Jeeeeesus chriiist. A corny idea so terribly executed.

Marc Jacobs has been using really underground music and musicians for a long time, he even got Keiji Haino as a runway model a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back