Ads you HATE!! (1 Viewer)

The song is great though

radio ads with Dublin 4 children and their horrible americanised accents are the worst

Also those "Coz I'm worth it" ads. It's a great tag line in fairness.

HATE!! Very inspiring.

Coz I have no self-esteem or sense of self worth I have to buy cosmetics to give myself a nice mask and dye to cover my natural haircolour so I can pretend to be someone else.

Perfume ads. All of them.

Dumbest fucking advertising you'll ever see. They're LAVISH. They're VACUOUS. They give their own demographic a bad name.

every carlsberg ad ever.

especially the one where yer man has to talk irish.

or the one with Jack Charlton in it, though that has some nice holes in it.

or the one where yer man goes, have you met my sister.

shite

I always feel really sorry for john giles in that add, he looks really uncomfortable in it, ya can just imagine when they go to italy big jack in his geordie accent, nudgin johnny sayin "eh john look at the fackin bristols on that burd" "wouldnt mind a mouffull a that kebab,eh john"

"hhhhmmmm.......well jack, .......moral courage"

I hate the drink driving add where the guy is about to take a sip and the girl looks at him and the car key on the counter and he drops the pint.

Then the camera cuts to a wide shot to show us what a fine pair the girl has and suggest that our hero is now in with a shout.

OHH I forgot

I hate anything with a talking baby in it.

Really really hate.

Especially when they photoshop out the babys mouth with someone talking.

All ads that 'use' kids perpetrate an abuse on all kids by desensitising their guardians (us) to their 'true' value..they cheapen our natural enjjoyment of kids..that radio ad goading listeners to 'listen to your inner-child' to buy insurance can fuck right off.

"With Cheese Please", I always thought that awful awful ad could be completely transformed if they got Bob Dylan to sing the lyrics. I've not much time for Bob Dylan neither but hearing him sing "with cheese please" would probably make me think about having a slice of cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back