Ads you HATE!! (3 Viewers)

The woman who does the voice over in this promo. Hyper active peewee herman meets radio jock. Highly irritating.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sky 1--every fucking day

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

I don't hate it but that goat is going to be severely disappointed when he sees what he's in for.

Fucking newstalk ads.
That one for 'Blue Insurance'
Where the little bollix says 'unless it's blue' at the end.
Imma murder that little prick

Also that ad for whatever toy store that has that shit 4chord tripe with the little gut singing 'if I were a boy (toy)....'

Basically I fucking hate uninvited loud children's voices

Spotify ads here in London on buses - ‘To the 21,043 people who played “Dancing On My Own” the day that Fabric closed..you weren’t’.

Bullshit.

Spotify ads here in London on buses - ‘To the 21,043 people who played “Dancing On My Own” the day that Fabric closed..you weren’t’.

Bullshit.

I've seen people giving out about those ads on twitter, specifically the "to the 30 something thousand who played it's the end of the world as we know it when Trump won" because a company is bragging about their surveillance of customer activity. Their entire deal is counting how many times people play songs.

I've seen people giving out about those ads on twitter, specifically the "to the 30 something thousand who played it's the end of the world as we know it when Trump won" because a company is bragging about their surveillance of customer activity. Their entire deal is counting how many times people play songs.

I have no issues with Spotify's surveillance of my listening activity. Actually wait a second - the pricks put a Walking on Cars song I listened to handful of times in my top tracks of the year. I only listened to it because my sister thinks they're great and I was curious! And there's no way I listened to it more than 4 times. Pricks.

Those AIB ads that were on a while back with the Irish girls annoying narrative..her voice is so fucking fake.

Here is a good take on the John Lewis ad

If you haven't heard it, there are ads for some event Down The Country called "Winterval" on the wireless, but the young person doing the voiceover doesn't rhyme it with "interval".

Oh no. No, that would be obvious. Instead, she pronounces it WinterVAL, like in VALue. And i want her to stop.

Oh god, that new Laya Healthcare radio ad. I think they're in a zorb ball or something and all happy. So out of context when you listen to it bleary eyed at 7:15am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back