adios silver jews (1 Viewer)

For a man of such talent, it’s really...... not great.
It sounds like someone absolutely monged at 5am with an out of tune guitar that they are now too fucked to play properly, mumbling into a dictaphone. Genuinely, that’s what I’m hearing.
Has he had a breakdown or something?

For a man of such talent, it’s really...... not great.
It sounds like someone absolutely monged at 5am with an out of tune guitar that they are now too fucked to play properly, mumbling into a dictaphone. Genuinely, that’s what I’m hearing.
Has he had a breakdown or something?
Play the whole thing.

Me: It's totally fine for David Berman to mine the breakup of his marriage for song material.

Also me: I don't think it's cool for him to use photos of him and Cassie as well as an actress that looks a lot like her in the video for that same song.

Me: It's totally fine for David Berman to mine the breakup of his marriage for song material.

Also me: I don't think it's cool for him to use photos of him and Cassie as well as an actress that looks a lot like her in the video for that same song.

OK, it turns out that the woman in that video actually is Cassie Berman. I know it's her because I tweeted a similar comment and none other than David fucking Berman himself replied to me to say that it is her and that despite their marriage ending they're still on good terms.

I feel like such a dick.

OK, it turns out that the woman in that video actually is Cassie Berman. I know it's her because I tweeted a similar comment and none other than David fucking Berman himself replied to me to say that it is her and that despite their marriage ending they're still on good terms.

I feel like such a dick.

Superb. I thought it was her alright, but didn't like to contradict you!

I feel like such a dick.
Wow that’s a lovely exchange!

ha ha, brilliant. I wonder if Cassie is in Purple Mountains? She seems to be singing along there anyway.

It reminds me of something Berman said during the whelans gig back in 200? - "She could have chosen a conventional male but no, she chose Berman"!

gas man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back