Adam Ant's at it again (1 Viewer)

I reserve the right to give out about someone who is mentally ill and is refusing to get help.

on the plus side he's apparently playing Physical right now and has taken his top off. Great tune.

By the sounds of things he's putting on a good show so that's something. It would be nice if everything was in fact ok

awful

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A foul-mouthed, incoherent midlife crisis happening before your very eyes! Don't get me wrong, if I was at that gig I would have had the time of my life but..... jesus it's terrible.

Was anyone here at his gig in the olympia in 1995/6?

A foul-mouthed, incoherent midlife crisis happening before your very eyes! Don't get me wrong, if I was at that gig I would have had the time of my life but..... jesus it's terrible.

Was anyone here at his gig in the olympia in 1995/6?
get out of the 80's man, it's 2010.

I thought it was bleedin' deadly, am not going to watch that clip 'cause I want to remember it as being bleedin' deadly. That is, until he decided to read an excerpt of Lemmy's autobiography for an encore, when everyone just wanted another song... it's like it was going too well and he felt like he had to sabotage it.

Mad as a brush certainly, bald as a coot probably, but I still would ;-)

after all that Bowie Bashing recently this makes perfect sense

legacy.jpg

via twitter:

http://twitter.com/NickCourtney

11:45 AM May 9th via web
OASIS VENUE CHARITY TALENT SHOW with Special Guest ADAM ANT at The Oasis Venue, Arundel Street on Monday 10th May 7pm - 11pm - Tickets £5.00
followed by

http://twitter.com/JoelyAh

Put your hand up if you're name's Adam & you've been a twat today! Yep, i can see you, Boulton. And you Ant. You can put your hands down now about 11 hours ago via mobile web
and

Adam Ant kicked off at a charity event tonight, abused Christians & attacked the promoter's son. I gotta start going to church! about 10 hours ago via mobile web

followed by the kind of amazing

http://twitter.com/suziedangergirl

about 9 hours ago via Snaptu
Shouldn't laugh but Adam Ant opened at a church charity event tonight with 'sympathy for the devil', and went on some anti christian rant

!ninjaaaa

ah, it's being picked up by the news

http://www.music-news.com/ShowNews.asp?nItemID=34275

Adam Ant, the 80s pop pin-up, caused havoc at a local charity gig peppering his short set with expletives aimed at Christians in the crowd.

Adam, 55, was booked to play a 30-minute set at the Oasis Centre, Portsmouth, Hants, near to where he had been on a two week break reports the M & Y News Agency.

The gig was in aid of starving Filipino children and kicked off with a version of 'Sympathy for the Devil' and then invited a four-year-old boy on stage to teach him the words to The Who's 'My Generation.'

Crowd frustration grew and the singer was booed off stage. As half the 300 strong crowd departed Adam screamed obscenities at them. Asking if there were any Christians in the room, to which several people put their hands up, he responded with 'f**k off.'

Eye witness Kevin Johnson, 45, who was among the 300-strong audience, said: "Adam's behaviour was totally unacceptable.

"The Oasis centre is a religious venue and most of the crowd were devout Christians. He will never be welcomed back." Organisers eventually turned off the stage lights to bring an end to the chaotic performance but after coming off stage Adam was confronted by the promoters son, who was then involved with a scuffle with two girls who were also involved in the performance.

Adam has been staying at the Lady Hamilton bed and breakfast opposite Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and has visited both HMS Warrior and HMS Victory.
He even hinted last week that he would move to the south coast one day to get away from London.

Adam said last week: "I genuinely love this place; these are my people right here. I had to get away from London with its plagues of CCTV cameras.
"Portsmouth cherishes its history and that is why I love it. Surrounded by all this history I feel like I kid in a candy shop.

"My grandfather was a real navy man, his name was Walter Albany Scott, and he made me everything I am. Without him I would have ended up on drugs or in prison."

Adam was charged with affray in October 2002 after throwing a car alternator through the window of the Prince of Wales pub in Kentish Town and intimidating staff with an imitation gun.

He was sectioned in September 2003 after a dispute with a neighbour where he threatened to smash in his patio doors with a shovel and was found lying naked in a cafe basement.

take that religion!

*sadface*

If I was I wouldn't be asking people to tell me about it

anyway, i'm off to say hello to the new member

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back