Acceptable age dif for bandmates? (1 Viewer)

Umm…

so she was awesome and is prolly gonna be the new singer…

really

americanpsycho2.jpg

Now to dump the other singer.

Which is a shame because she's good and cool and compatible, but missing a certain bit of vocal personality.

Damn.

Still I gotta do the right thing for the material.

Yep id give him a buff.... plus he's only 21 or something

Wonder if he ever scored any of the chix :rolleyes:

just to clarify, there's 10 years between the youngest member of Talulah (Mike - 23) and the oldest (me - 33).
and yes,we have ALL had a dirty go on the little tyke.
in fact,we pass him around at practise,in between taking hits off an oestrogen-bong and high fiving each other.
but dont hate on us,cos thats just what Women In Their Thirties do.

Those bands with the glamorous female singer and the guys at the back that nobody could remember the names of...I think the NME used to refer to them as "Sleeper blokes".

B000SFZ0DO.jpg

just to clarify, there's 10 years between the youngest member of Talulah (Mike - 23) and the oldest (me - 33).
in fact,we pass him around at practise,in between taking hits off an oestrogen-bong and high fiving each other.

Can I join your band? I'm not as young as Mike but you're still older than me like.

Sweeeet im with corm i also want to join your band too... Not just for the loving but i like your sound too

It's more important that you're musically compatible, i.e. she'll know what you're on about when you say what you want something to sound like/ not to sound like. So if someone's 9 years younger than you then they have to be pretty musically literate.

Of course if/ when you get to the touring stage you'll find she recovers much more easily than you from the travelling and late nights, and you'll hate her for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back